Author Topic: Joe's fashion  (Read 14923 times)

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Joe's fashion
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2013, 03:22:38 PM »
thanks   :thankyou: BR 

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Ping - Annie L

• RIP
  • Superman
« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2013, 04:02:27 PM »
Are they David's pics? No credit?

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
Have dm'ed Liz and also Tasch.

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
Looks like it's one of each.

Liz

• Superman
« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2013, 10:32:13 PM »
Thanks Ping & Jude, checked & they're not David's pics  :thankyou:

thanks to Mihi, for my lovely sig!

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2013, 11:22:58 PM »
Tascha has just pm'ed me - they are both hers it seems ;)

Liz

• Superman
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2013, 11:37:15 PM »
Naughty! hope she's emailing them.

thanks to Mihi, for my lovely sig!

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #157 on: July 27, 2015, 06:50:56 AM »
Top Five Suits of the Week

http://www.asuitthatfits.com/offthecuff/top-five-suits-of-the-week-week-30-of-2015/

Joe McElderry
The summer suiting continues this week and is seen in a relaxed form on Joe McElderry. He opts to forgo a blazer and instead is seen in a pinstripe shirt and ultra slim fit trousers. Staying within the light and airy colour scheme that is popular in the summer months, his shirt stripes alternate between grey and white whereas his trousers are a solid white. To successfully ground the ensemble colour-wise, he does so by wearing black boots.

McElderry plays with the fit and finish of his individual garments. His bespoke shirt is cut in a relaxed fit and comfortably envelops his physique without either being too tight or too loose the perfect balance. However his tailored trousers are cut in a slim fit which do provide for a certain tightness; this manifestly visible by the forced creases as seen at his waist, knees and ankles.

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2015, 11:19:12 AM »
Ha! ha!   Nice that they picked Joe!!  They seem to have a thing about creases in trousers going by the other reviews     :cool:

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2015, 03:54:47 PM »
Just a little looser would not cause that problem and, I would think, be more comfortable.  But what do I know?  I've only got a City and Guilds in Fashion!  :haha:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2015, 04:32:34 PM »
  joe  looks  fabulous   -- he dresses  like  most   young   guys    do   :ten:  great they  used  joe   !!!

gill i  think   as older  people  we  have  no  idea   what the   young ones   want to  dresss in ? did   you  not  tell  me  you  had  never  worn   jeans ? despite  a   city  and    guild   in fashion  ?  fashion    changes through the years   -- what   was  fashion  in  your  day   isnt  fashion  now ?   times   they     are a  changing ? 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:44:55 PM by Tacom »

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #161 on: July 28, 2015, 08:34:38 AM »
Just because we're old doesn't mean that we have no idea.about fashion ;)
I'm well aware that very skinny jeans are fashioable. That doesn't make them.comfortable or even particularly flattering on most people. But fashion was never about comfort :D

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #162 on: July 28, 2015, 08:15:19 PM »
like in 80s   we wore  uncomfortable  big  shoes   that if  we  fell over in  wede break  a leg  ------- fashions   change over the years but  at  65 yrs  yrs  i  wouldnt  advise a  24 yr old 

woulld  i  listen to my  granny  at  24   yrs   NO     would  joe listen  to   granma hilda  NO  SO   WHY   DO    OLDER   PEOPLE   HAVE  ADVISE   ABOUT  TODAYS   FASHION  ------- unless i  was a fashion designer  like  ZANDRA   RHODES  ------- id   find   it   patronising 

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2015, 01:23:37 AM »
I'm old and I love how Joe dresses I've got 5 grandsons and love how they dress too.

[dimples] comfort I just love fashion.

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2015, 02:10:02 AM »
 I   LOVE  JOES  CLOTHES   ----- and  his  fashion   is great  !!!!!!! love   what  joe  wears   ------ dont think  he   needs    advice  from  me    as an oldie tho ????? i   was a teen in 60s  when  we wore  skirts   too    short  /   then hippies with the     guys   with beards   and    women   flowing   garments with  flowers in hair ??????? BAD  FASHION   also  when i  was   24 ==  1974    fashion  was    GLAM   ROCK!!!!!!!! GOD    JOE    would  look like  his   fancy  dress    nicki  menage   with  pink  hair ??????(  maybe that  would be  a   good   outfit  for    joes  stage  act ????? IF IN  70S / 80S   GLAM  ROCK     (  wouldnt that  be great  !!!!!!!)  YES   !!!!!!!!!!!!! its   all about the basss  !!!!!!! :-)