Author Topic: Podcast on Isle of Wight Radio  (Read 221 times)

Gill P

• Superman
Podcast on Isle of Wight Radio
« on: August 12, 2017, 04:02:56 PM »
I met John Hannam in Sainsbury's yesterday and he told me that he had interviewed Joe recently.  He gave me the link which I am listening to as I type this.

Here is the link.

https://audioboom.com/posts/6195191-john-hannam-meets-joe-mcelderry

Pauline m

• Superman
Re: Podcast on Isle of Wight Radio
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 11:14:21 PM »
 :thankyou:  for posting this link    :)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 04:01:20 PM »
 :thankyou: Gill

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 06:36:21 PM »
I think John Hannam had done his research thoroughly.   I didn't know that Joe only did six months in the Newcastle College!   

It was lucky I met him on Friday.  I have known him for years after he interviewed my daughter when she went into pantomime at the age of 17!

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 11:22:39 PM »
Another good interview. What I found refreshing was although we got the usual short clips from the Climb & Ambitions John Hannam also played clips from SNATM.

I have the new album & am enjoying listening to it, but after being in the audience at Newcastle I still believe you have to see Joe performing live to really appreciate his amazing vocals.

Although I have all his albums & singles none in my opinion seem able to produce the same quality in a recording you get from watching Joe singing/performing live which for me is on another level.

Could have remained in my seat at Newcastle Theatre Royal & watched the show again., loved it.   

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 12:11:37 PM »
thanks for posting the interview! I agree, Joe live is fantastic!!!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)