Author Topic: Classic Christmas  (Read 82847 times)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
Re: Classic Christmas
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2011, 07:18:37 PM »
What?? I can not believe this is happening?  What a surprise, It was not on my speculation list.

:ilovejoe:  I love DECCA I love UNIVERSAL !

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
yes -- olly blooming murs --- think some on twitter thinking not good too much rivalry with joe/ olly.

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2011, 07:30:05 PM »
Wow!! This is exciting. I remember somebody mentioning the bells in DWMF and speculating about it Christmas sound back in August. It would be lovely to have a few more new tracks to listen too. Exciting times.

mihi

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2011, 07:33:07 PM »
sorry bit of a random mood

MEW

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2011, 07:34:47 PM »
Give him a red shirt at least. :lol:

22/5/2010 4/6/2011 5/6/2011 24/7/2011 5/11/2011 11/8/2012
http://www.mcelderrydaily.com/

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2011, 07:35:11 PM »
good piccy of santa joe ---- cutie. :-)

sandypandy74

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2011, 07:36:36 PM »
so many people are disappointed that Joe did not tweet/announce this Classic Christmas album. But I think he may not be aware that it is already online. Maybe Universal gave the info to the distributors but did not tell Joe that it would be available from today or whenever it appeared. Artists dont get every little piece of information about the label's decision. Sometimes they find out at the same time than the fans.
Maybe also, they put it out there and waited to see how long it would take to become common knowledge and make it a bit of a mystery when they start promoting it on TV and radios.
And Joe is not stuck to twitter every second of the day, he will realise soon what happened and will have to ask management and label if he can confirm the story.

i guess...

bryder

• Superman
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »
I would love it to be just a CD of Christmas Carols and songs, which although could only be played during the festive season, would be one that would be played every Christmas in my house, and what better way to start Christmas than having Joe sing.   :hurrah:

Thanks to mihi for the sig

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »
agree sandy it always happens to joe -- his told to wait and then peeps find out on twitter -- even joes im gay announcement got told on twitter by dan wooton -- journos always tell before joe ---- i feel sorry for joe as everytime someone spoils his  secrets --   not fair really --- i see some on twitter not happy that  joes out same day as olly as their rivals ( well not joe/ olly - but their fans  are rivals and have been since x factor)

sandypandy74

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »
agree sandy it always happens to joe -- his told to wait and then peeps find out on twitter -- even joes im gay announcement got told on twitter by dan wooton -- journos always tell before joe ---- i feel sorry for joe as everytime someone spoils his  secrets --   not fair really --- i see some on twitter not happy that  joes out same day as olly as their rivals ( well not joe/ olly - but their fans  are rivals and have been since x factor)

I'm sure if this new album had been a trade secret, they would not have let Play.com and others put it online as preorder. And Joe is busy!!! They do need to get someone to take care of the announcements, but we want Joe to use his twitter account, not someone else, so i'd rather he tweets when he can than someone tweeting stuff for him when he's busy with work and spending time off with friends. We're gonna have to let go of the idea of him being available for us every second of the day and giving us all info as exclusivity I think....sad but true!
and if fans find out about these stuff, it's much better than when it's someone like MarksMeet telling us Hilda is giving him the gold record on TV before it's aired.

ok, shoot me now, if you don't agree. I can take it!!  :airkiss:  :haha:

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 07:53:03 PM »
Leona's album has been put back to January!  

Great news though about the Classic Christmas.  Hope there are lots of new songs.  Especially The Christmas Song (my favourite).   "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire......"

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 08:01:18 PM »
I know what I'll be playing throughout December  :hurrah:  :hurrah:  :hurrah:  :hurrah:
I saw on facebook on Monday or Tuesday that Joe had exciting news he couldn't mention I wonder if was this

I'm also seeing Leona's album has been put back to March 26th but sites are still saying November 26th

Cydo112

• Feel the Fire
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 08:02:15 PM »
OMG, this is amazing!! :D
I really want to hear 'White Christmas'. I love that song, and i think Joe would sing it perfectly.

Thanks to MEW for the awesome siggy!

Follow me on Twitter! @pinkpeach112

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »
no i agree sandy -- i know joes busy  too -- and i never expect joe to be exclusive to fans at all -- i always say joes busy with work / friends etc -- and never expect joe to be on twitter all day his too busy for that and he has his own life too -- its some others on twitter that want joe to answer DMS  etc  or tweet them all day long -- im not like that -- i just think it would have been nice for joe to announce something for once --- and peeps like mark meets/ dan wooton  would let joe tell fans first -- but i do know joes busy  sandy -- maybe his been busy recording for xmas album too. it doesnt matter most fans will pre order album anyway.

queenie4joe

• Superman
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2011, 08:03:07 PM »
 :goodpost:Sandypandy74