Author Topic: Appearances/Signings etc.  (Read 50751 times)

joan46

• Superman
Re: Appearances/Signings etc.
« Reply #705 on: February 09, 2014, 12:57:24 PM »
I love Joe singing Nessun Dorma  :ten:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #706 on: February 09, 2014, 01:23:54 PM »
Another observation on the dress front is that if another male pop artist had been performing, would they have been in a suit or would they have been in normal performing clothes?

Ping - Annie L

• RIP
  • Superman
« Reply #707 on: February 09, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »
I didn't mind The Climb at first. Then I got tired of it. Then I heard Joe sing it live and his performance moved me so much. I love to hear Joe sing it now and Nessun Dorma sung live by Joe is unbelievable.  :ten:  :ilovejoe: 

p.s. And both go down a storm with audiences.

Love both The Climb and Nessun Dorma live and both connect with the audience.

ND consistently receives a standing ovation and it showcases Joe's versatility. :)

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #708 on: February 09, 2014, 02:00:37 PM »
Viki ‏@vikii_h  20m
My parents were invited to the @MakeAWishUK Ball' yesterday & @joemcelderry91 performed & my mum won't stop talking about how good he was

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

marylou

• Superman
« Reply #709 on: February 09, 2014, 05:19:40 PM »
Another observation on the dress front is that if another male pop artist had been performing, would they have been in a suit or would they have been in normal performing clothes?

Do you not, as a guest, want to create an image of a polished and successful artist?
Do you not need to do your research as to the kind of event your performing at?
 Would you expect, at an up market event like this evidently was, dress in jeans and the jacket from a suit and think that will do?
And would you also say that this event equates with when he is performing on, say Worthing pier or at Gravesend theatre ? ..
 As the saying goes "It's Horses For Courses" and where as I can agree that a suit perhaps wasn't necessary, the image that Joe needed to strike with this event definitely needed a smarter more co-ordinated outfit one that what he came up with. .... IMO that is.   :roll:

I think back to the Albert Hall both times and The Hilton .. And even his Christmas show at Whitley Bay where he looked stunning. So he can and does do it!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 05:24:01 PM by marylou »

Liz

• Superman
« Reply #710 on: February 09, 2014, 11:08:44 PM »
Viki ‏@vikii_h  20m
My parents were invited to the @MakeAWishUK Ball' yesterday & @joemcelderry91 performed & my mum won't stop talking about how good he was

:D  tweeted her a link to Joe's website for tour dates, it's been favourited  :thumbsup:

thanks to Mihi, for my lovely sig!

Liz

• Superman
« Reply #711 on: February 09, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »

Do you not, as a guest, want to create an image of a polished and successful artist?
Do you not need to do your research as to the kind of event your performing at?
 Would you expect, at an up market event like this evidently was, dress in jeans and the jacket from a suit and think that will do?
And would you also say that this event equates with when he is performing on, say Worthing pier or at Gravesend theatre ? ..
 As the saying goes "It's Horses For Courses" and where as I can agree that a suit perhaps wasn't necessary, the image that Joe needed to strike with this event definitely needed a smarter more co-ordinated outfit one that what he came up with. .... IMO that is.   :roll:

I think back to the Albert Hall both times and The Hilton .. And even his Christmas show at Whitley Bay where he looked stunning. So he can and does do it!

Agree, do love a man young or old in a suit when the occasion requires it

thanks to Mihi, for my lovely sig!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #712 on: February 09, 2014, 11:18:55 PM »
I love the climb and ND! to me, jeans and a smart jacket sounds suitable, if we're going out somewhere nice, my brother often wears smart jeans and a jacket, rather than a full on suit. Hope joe had fun last night!!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #713 on: February 12, 2014, 10:09:38 PM »
I  AGREE THE  CLIMB    is   JOES  most  well known  song  for this  audience   thats  why  joe  sang  it -- its the  song  this     audience  would   connect  with  JOE

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #714 on: February 18, 2014, 04:24:54 AM »
Make A Wish Valentine’s Ball 2014 at The Dorchester Hotel

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62055251@N08/

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #715 on: February 18, 2014, 04:27:13 AM »

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #716 on: February 18, 2014, 04:29:12 AM »

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #717 on: February 18, 2014, 08:11:39 AM »
Lovely pictures....... :swoon:

Sug60

• Superman
« Reply #718 on: February 18, 2014, 10:19:50 AM »
Thanks BR gorgeous pics of Joe  :ilovejoe:

Special thanks to Mihi for avatar and signature

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #719 on: February 18, 2014, 12:33:36 PM »
thanks BR  great   joe pics   :thankyou:

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)