Author Topic: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - 2017  (Read 20546 times)

claire b

• Superman
Re: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - 2017
« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2017, 03:36:52 PM »
a friend on facebook told me that they were filming the show on the day she went to see it maybe we will get a dvd of joseph it has been brillant and i am hoping that the new year can be all good for joe with new fans and also projects. :thankyou: to joe for a brillant show

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2018, 08:12:47 AM »

Joe got emotional in his first “coat” in his final Joseph   :cry: Thanks to Michelle for uploading this .

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2018, 08:14:51 AM »

Joe and Ben speeches at final Joseph - again thanks to Michelle.

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #273 on: January 01, 2018, 08:18:22 AM »
a friend on facebook told me that they were filming the show on the day she went to see it maybe we will get a dvd of joseph it has been brillant and i am hoping that the new year can be all good for joe with new fans and also projects. :thankyou: to joe for a brillant show

Apparently they were filming on Friday 29th Dec but not sure if anyone knows the purpose yet. Agree that a DVD would be great  :)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #274 on: January 01, 2018, 06:48:50 PM »
 :thankyou:  ebj for posting the vids - and to Michelle for recording the last moments of Joseph.  The close ups of Joe are fabulous!!   :ten:   :D

TheExiledScouser

• Superman
« Reply #275 on: January 01, 2018, 11:11:15 PM »

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #276 on: January 02, 2018, 06:41:47 PM »
 :thankyou: for recording Michelle and Paula, it is fantastic to see and feel what it was like :)

Addicted2Joe

• Superman
  • Classic Radio Tour 10/08/11
« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2018, 08:41:34 AM »
You're welcome Taco, EBJ and Louise :)  It was a brilliant show to end on, with a party atmosphere - was really happy for Joe it went like a dream and finished on such a high. And Ben's speech was lovely too. Young girl near me called out "I love you Joe!" during it and Ben said "Yep I love him too"  :D bless him!

Wasn't sure how it would work in an arena setting but it did - surprisingly well. Gave a different perspective. Would really love an official DVD of this, as everyone would, but as EBJ says, not sure the filming on Friday was for that purpose.

Happy New Year to everyone btw!

:firework:

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #278 on: January 03, 2018, 12:12:26 PM »
Anyone else got "Joseph Tour" withdrawal symptoms, I have . So thank goodness for all the great video's of the show posted here, on YT & twitter. The last two years gone in the blink of an eye so here's hoping 2018 will be just as rewarding for Joe.

:ilovejoe: he brightens my day with that infectious smile & laugh.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2018, 11:22:36 AM »
thankyou from me too it was brillant i will never forget meeting joe and joseph cant wait to see what he does this year i do hope that it will be released it would be brillant i can tell you hope we have some more news on it soon. thankyou for the brillant videos of joe he will be the best joseph for me of course i cant wait untill joe does another musical if he does  :thankyou: :ilovejoe: