Author Topic: Club Tropicana the Musical - January to August 2019  (Read 1321 times)

piyusha

• Superman
Re: Club Tropicana the Musical - January to August 2019
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2019, 11:40:28 AM »
Saw it on twitter, looks like Gary, in the shape of Joe, is ready for the off.  :D :D :D

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 04:41:17 AM »
just to let fans know joe is not appering on march 15th at plymouth as he is doing another apperance in a concert in eastleigh hampshire i think it was arranged before club tropicania i wished i could go to this a bit too far i am waiting for the new tour dates and meet and greet cant wait for tues and thrursday though it is going to be brillant cant wait

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 11:18:55 AM »
 :thankyou: for the info Claire as I was confused as to why Joe was performing at another venue during the ClubTropicana tour. Hope anyone who has bought a ticket for the show on that date expecting to see Joe will be made aware of the situation.

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2019, 11:28:17 AM »
Take care what you wish for moderator. Should the understudy's  performance as Garry outshines what Joe has been delivering so far, Joe could well be replaced or asked to do fewer shows. Producers of theatre productions have to make a profit & if the understudy can improve ticket sales  then he could well replace Joe.

You obviously loved the show but from your post I get the feeling Joe did not come up to expectation but thanks for finding the time to leave a comment on Joe Nuts so few postings over the recent months.

tinabee

• Superman
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2019, 04:18:41 PM »
I know it's a long time until August but I hope ticket sales improve for Cardiff. I keep checking website for millennium centre and not many tickets have been sold yet. I hope it doesn't get cancelled for poor ticket sales like Swansea did. I feel Joe doesn't sell as well in South Wales (although Joseph did quite well) but that's because it's an iconic musical and would sell no matter whose in it.

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2019, 11:00:48 AM »
Doubt ticket sales has anything to do with Joe being in the show as there are many  well known actors male & female also headlining in ClubTropicana & it has been receiving great reviews. The show may not be a hit in Cardiff but it certainly can't be called a flop.

August is six months off so plenty of time for ticket sales to pick up.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2019, 05:56:08 PM »
sorry dont agree with you as i think joe is always the best to me i dont think support acts are the real deal i have seen clips of the show and it is brillant i cant wait for plymouth joe has always been no 1 for me dont agree with comments sorry

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2019, 07:43:01 PM »
Take care what you wish for moderator. Should the understudy's  performance as Garry outshines what Joe has been delivering so far, Joe could well be replaced or asked to do fewer shows. Producers of theatre productions have to make a profit & if the understudy can improve ticket sales  then he could well replace Joe.

You obviously loved the show but from your post I get the feeling Joe did not come up to expectation but thanks for finding the time to leave a comment on Joe Nuts so few postings over the recent months.

I think you misunderstood the original post here which is a shame.
I also think it would be highly unusual, even farfetched to think that Joe would be replaced by an understudy.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2019, 05:43:23 PM »
plymouth is getting nearer cant wait if i meet joe will post the photos hoping to meet joe again cant wait meeting some other fans there as well it is a fantastic show seen the clips it is brillant  :cool2:so cool is joe as garry cant wait to see him

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 10:26:11 AM »
What date is Plymouth Claire?

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 06:15:13 PM »
it is 11th to 16th march i am going tues and thurs

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 06:54:42 PM »
I believe this is the venue when Joe will not be performing on the 15th March because of a prior commitment to perform with Hartlepool Male voice Choir.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2019, 12:18:27 PM »
no it is the apperance in eastleigh hampshire i wished i was going but cant as it is my husbands birthday so i have to do something else i cant wait for tues and thurs :ilovejoe:
I believe this is the venue when Joe will not be performing on the 15th March because of a prior commitment to perform with Hartlepool Male voice Choir.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2019, 10:47:26 PM »
met joe and all the cast fantastic show very diffrent to joeseph only better joe is amazing :hurrah:

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 11:29:15 AM »
And some nice pictures of you & Joe Claire which you have posted on twitter. :thumbsup: