Author Topic: Strictly come Dancing 2018  (Read 626 times)

Gill P

• Superman
Strictly come Dancing 2018
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »
Here we go again!  Yet another year of glitter and "dancing"!

piyusha

• Superman
Re: Strictly come Dancing 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 11:04:02 AM »
Sad to say this Gill but I lost interest in Strictly some time ago, no longer an even playing field. The winner is decided long before the final  because of the pairing.

I know Joe would love to do it but this is one show he would not win even though we would be voting for him. Who could they partner Joe with, he is 5 ft 6 ins tall I reckon most of the female dancers are taller.

Enjoy watching Gill.

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 03:24:41 PM »
Would you believe that I watch for the dancing!

I too would like Joe to take part but if he did I am afraid he would be paired with Janette Manrara (Aljaz' wife) as she is the shortest female pro dancer.   She is a terrible teacher - she "choreographed" an awful dance for Aston Merrygold last year which saw him booted out!

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 06:47:15 AM »
I haven't kept this thread up at all, sorry!

Well, after much controversy one way or another, we see that Kevin has at last won the glitter ball!  Oh, and his partner was Stacey Dooley the documentary maker.   Her with the piercing voice!

I much preferred Ashley as she was paired with Pasha who is my favourite pro dancer, having seen him several times in his own show.  He has, or used to have, a holiday home on the Island so knows it well and decided to bring his show here which is excellent.   :ten:

I have booked to go to the new Rip It Up which Jay is doing in the West End, together with Harry, Aston and Lewis.  Should be good.  But before than Joe in panto in Southampton on 3 January!

Happy Christmas everyone!

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 12:25:44 PM »
Not watched the show but pleased you enjoyed the 2018 series Gill.

And a  :merryxmas: to you Gill & all JoeNut members