Author Topic: Bents Park 12 August 2018- Together Forever Live Charity event  (Read 822 times)

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
Joe is headlining at a charity event at Bents Park on 12th August 2018.

12 til 6pm, last entry 4pm.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/chloe-liam-concert-south-shields-14908188

https://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/South-Shields/BENTS-PARK/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 04:11:33 PM by excitedbyjoe »

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
Re: Bents Park 12 August 2018- Together Forever Live Charity event
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 09:56:04 AM »
 :thumbsup: :thankyou:

Addicted2Joe

• Superman
  • Classic Radio Tour 10/08/11
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 01:59:31 PM »
This was a wonderful tribute to the two youngsters, I was especially moved by the screens they had up showing various pictures of them, with their friends and living normal lives and it gave me a real lump in my throat that their lives were so tragically cut short :(

The concert was well organised and the emphasis was in celebrating their lives, so it was an uplifting and moving atmosphere I thought. All involved in this deserve huge congratulations.

I know it was filmed professionally and I can't wait to see the outcome of that as there were cameras positioned in various spots. I was in two minds whether to video as we were quite near the back of the park but tried anyway and the zoom helped a bit.

Made probably the 3 better recordings public on YouTube though all have varying degrees of shakiness unfortunately. The rest I have uploaded as Unlisted and they will probably remain so.
I'm not always the steadiest with a camera, I know, but there was an extra challenge in that I fell on my right arm a couple of days before (my elbow is still looking pretty colourful, lol) and it's been aching ever since, plus a very long drive up to South Shields. But there were reasonable enough bits on each recording to make it worthwhile sharing with other fans I think, anyone who might be interested in seeing them anyway.  So here's a playlist of all my recordings (and apologies again they aren't my best quality vids):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1qqlwV8HL7lGezKG6Px8NkwHCdVVMer

Very proud of him for headlining this and I was really pleased for the organisers/charity that it went so well :)

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 11:17:39 AM »
No need to apologize, I along with other fans are truly grateful for any videos or news updates of what Joe has been doing. All I can say is keep them coming, I check the joenuts forum  every day.

:thankyou: Addicted 2Joe.

Addicted2Joe

• Superman
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2018, 01:31:32 PM »
Aw youíre very welcome piyusha :)
unfortunately I donít have as much time these days, even for twitter which Iím now only active on in fits and starts too. But I do check this site every so often & try and catch up.
But I still try & get to shows I can. Luckier than many I realise. Weíd got tickets a while back for Bents Park (because it was for a good cause) but didnít know for certain we could make it until last minute. Glad we could :)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 08:41:38 PM »
 :thankyou:    :thumbsup:  xx

Addicted2Joe

• Superman
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 02:42:18 PM »
You're welcome too Louise :) x

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 09:05:49 PM »
There is a 27 minute video of this on the Facebook page of the Shields Gazette but I canít post a link

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 12:45:12 PM »
 :thankyou: for the info; excitedbyjoe will go on line & see if I can find it.