Author Topic: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - 2017  (Read 13132 times)

claire b

• Superman
Re: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - 2017
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2016, 08:52:04 PM »
had an email from hall for cornwall reguarding tickets they wont be avalible yet they are saying that the show ticlets are not on sale untill the new year dont understand this as it is comfirmed on the kenwright productions, if you get any more news please yes post on the forum list tour for 2017 claire

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 09:17:27 PM »
waiting still for a conformation when tickets will be avalible i am hoping that they are soon i want to get front seat tickets of course does any one else on the forum going to truro as i would like to meet some other fans too if any one else is going please write on the forum i am so looking forward to seeing joe it will be the first time for me to see him hopefully he will get alot more reconsision for his great talent hopefully local radio will have interviews too as alot of good productions dont come here thats why i cant wait claire

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »
just rang the hall for cornwall box office they are aware that joseph is coming to the hall for cornwall in may hopefully the tickets will be on sale soon after the next show brouchure comes out if any one else on the forum has any updates let us know thankyou claire

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2016, 09:29:05 PM »
more updates on cornwall date in may i enquired that i was a joe fan and what would happen if he could not appear i was told i can change my ticket if that happens to a date when he will peforme also does any one know if the other cast members will be the same claire  :ilovejoe:

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2016, 03:24:18 PM »
The rest of the cast is not confirmed til much nearer the start of the tour.

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2016, 03:27:51 PM »
Claire - Joe's illnesses in 2016 tour have occurred on Fridays and Saturdays . You are advised to book early in the week say Tuesday  as if he is ill on the last day(s) in Truro then you will not have an alternative date to choose.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2016, 04:02:05 PM »
thanks i will book mid week because i am off work also i want to hopefully go to the matanee and evening shows tickets are not on sale yet will the list of theatres go on the list yet. i defently will book wend thurs. dont know about tues yet i might have to book day as holiday.claire any more info please post claire

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2016, 11:14:34 AM »
You should easily get good seats those days.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2016, 11:26:39 AM »
thanks ebj also do you know if the scedugule will be like torquay dates requarding the matanees i am going to book the tuesday off and proberly do wends claire

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2016, 04:12:20 PM »
Highly likely to be the same as only Southampton was different with 9 shows not 10 but you won't know for sure until it goes on sale.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2016, 05:14:35 PM »
i wonder if any one else has seen that the list of touring dates for joseph is now listed there are 5 shows on the wendsday i am a little puzzled because the poster is not showing joe on the advert, i hope that joe is doing joseph and they used a diffrent picture can any one reassure me that joe is joseph the dates are on there but not the show times claire

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2016, 05:28:42 PM »
thankyou trudy i know now that joe will be appearing at hall for cornwall has any one got the list of dates from the touring dates claire

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2016, 05:56:30 PM »
 :thankyou:  EBJ for your info.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2016, 08:43:47 PM »
hi any one know if the tickets are on sale yet also will it yet be on the forum tour dates the hall for cornwall it is on the touring of joseph 2017 it just says phone box off ice any more info appercated claire

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2016, 09:03:08 PM »
still a bit worried on the dates on the web site it says joseph touring 2017 and phone for details hall for cornwall is this the same production as the rst of the dates as i am hoping it is because some of the dates have joe s name on it others not and the other dates are the same as the forum still waiting for the box office to confirm it is joe appering as i told them i was a joe fan and if he canceled a show i was best to book earlier in the week which i am going to do if any one can tell me when all the dates are on the website also on the kenright productions there is the joe image so i am hoping that he will do most of the shows can any one put my mind at rest claire, as i cant wait to get my tickets