Author Topic: WHAT IS THE BEST JOE MOMENT OF 2015  (Read 537 times)

claire b

• Superman
WHAT IS THE BEST JOE MOMENT OF 2015
« on: November 26, 2015, 12:19:34 PM »
 :ilovejoe: I THOUGHT I WOULD START A THREAD TO FIND OUT WHAT YOURE FAVROUITE JOE MOMENT IS WEATHER IT IS GOING TO THE SHOWS HAVING GOOD FRENDS ON THE FORUM OR ANY THING ELSE JOE RELATED my favrouite moment was hearing joes new songs especially hollywood and also gonna make you mine also having good friends on the forum too like trudy who got some of my things signed by joe for me and also having friends on the forum also having the videos too listen too claire :ilovejoe:

Trudy

• Superman
Re: WHAT IS THE BEST JOE MOMENT OF 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 07:24:57 PM »
my fave   joe   moments  is    going to   LIVE  JOE   shows    the  most xxxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 07:01:29 PM »
I loved seeing the Evolution tour twice, loved meeting up with all the fans and had a quick chat with Joe and his mother.

My favorite moment has to be the first performance of Tommy, matinee show.
I was quite nervous, did not know what to expect, I had this feeling this could go either way, or it would be quite bad (production wise) or it could be quite good.
10 minutes into the show I felt this was going to be good. My favorite moment was that during the last song, everybody was clapping and standing up...I saw Joe's face and he had that look. He was surprised, relieved and very proud at the same time. That moment I will never forget. I felt tears running down my face.  Very proud moment. :tissue:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 02:36:12 AM »
one fave  moment   for  me  was   joes  oct   11  ch/ss  show  -- me  and  den  were  at the pub   near   ch/ss  and   we  saw  someone  wave  to us   as we  walkedd  by  and then  shouting  from  window  -- the  someone  was  joe  -- and  joe    shouted   to  me  and  den to  speak  to  him  by   window   -------- random    and    so  nice of   joe 

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)