Author Topic: Customs House, South Shields - Sunday 24th April  (Read 6650 times)

louisew

• Superman
Customs House, South Shields - Sunday 24th April
« on: November 23, 2015, 11:16:23 AM »
Here is the link   http://www.customshouse.co.uk/whats-on/Theatre/2155/joe-mcelderry

It was announced by Joe last night during his Customs House Spirit of Christmas show   :goofy:   :hurrah:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:11:53 PM by judetheobscure »

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Sunday 24 April 2016 Customs House, South Shields
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 07:27:27 PM »
i  must  get  a tx   fior this tomoz   xxxxxxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 11:41:45 PM »
would love to go to this one, but i'd need to work out legestics and somewhere to stay, are hotels expensive up in newcastle?

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 12:48:50 AM »
i  have  a  B/B   THATS   25   A  NIGHT   IN  SOUTH  SHEILDS     JADE    -- cheapest    b/b  i  know xx

Pauline m

• Superman
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 11:01:45 PM »
Just had a quick  'check ' , this latest Gig @ Customs House is selling well !  Less than 24 Seats left in Stalls area   :wavehat:     

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 12:34:55 AM »
den is  getting  me  a tx  for this  one xxxx :thankyou: den xxxx

Denzil

• Superman
  • Denise
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 01:19:53 PM »
Stalls all gone - talk about "Selling Like Hot Cakes " - just managed to grab the last 4 - Phew

Den    :thumbsup:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 04:23:01 PM »
 :thankyou:  to my pal  den   for  getting  my tx xxxxxx woopy   joe in  aprilxxx :wavehat:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:24:35 PM by Trudy »

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 05:15:57 PM »
is there a number i can ring to book a ticket? it's been my dream to see joe in his home town for the last 6 years! the seat map doesn't look that accessible otherwise i'd book one now. if i book my train ticketss in advance as well, it shouldn't be too expensive, trudy if you could pm me the b&B number you have i'll give them a ring and book a room for the sunday night. I've never been to South Shields before, how would I get there from Newcastle train station? would I take the metro? :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 06:06:56 PM »
yay!!!!!!! i'm coming to see joe! In his home town! This is gonna be amazing and special!!!!! i've got a ticket booked, i rang the box office, they didn't have any isle seats, but the box office will look after brodie, they've got me in the front row, i'm guessing it'll be in the circle, and I found a pet friendly guest house, the mill dam guest house and it's right next to the customs house so i couldn't have asked for any better! room is 25 for the night, and i'm all booked! Just gotta do train tickets! can't believe i'm doing this!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!

barb44

• Wide Awake
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 06:15:48 PM »
 :wavehat: Well done Jade.
        Thrilled to bits for you.x

Denzil

• Superman
  • Denise
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »
Jade so pleased you are coming to South Shields - It will be great to meet you and a snuggle up with Brodie- hopefully the weather will be on the turn by then  - Martin will be there too xx

Den   :wave:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 08:30:27 PM »
jade ill  see ya  with den / norma   / martin  in   CH/SS   YES  GET THE   METRO  FROM   NC /  CENTRAL  STATION  ------ I   GET  IT TO SS  all the time   ---- great   you  have a    25     B/B  that is   pet  friendly    as my   B/B  im the only  one  who  stays  there  other than   corperate  people   who  work     in SS in  week    and im   not  sure its  a  pet  friendly    B/B   xxxx see ya  there next  year    -- im  always  with  den    anyway xxxx

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 11:15:54 PM »
yay!!!!!!! i'm coming to see joe! In his home town! This is gonna be amazing and special!!!!! i've got a ticket booked, i rang the box office, they didn't have any isle seats, but the box office will look after brodie, they've got me in the front row, i'm guessing it'll be in the circle, and I found a pet friendly guest house, the mill dam guest house and it's right next to the customs house so i couldn't have asked for any better! room is 25 for the night, and i'm all booked! Just gotta do train tickets! can't believe i'm doing this!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!

Jade - sorry but in my opinion that is far too cheap. I really would suggest that you can't get anywhere decent in South Shields for less than say 30 or 35 with breakfast.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 12:55:17 AM »
no !  excited  by   joe , I   STAY  AT  A  FABULOUS  FRIENDLY  B/B  IN  SS    ----- it     gives me  a   double  bed  and  a   single  in  my   room -- and  has  a breakfast  to  order    -- anything  you  want     to  eat   cereals  / big  breakfast   /   juice /  coffee   etc  -- with  the  most  friendly  atmosphere  of   any   hotel /  B/B   that  i  have     stayed  at    ALL  OVER   UK  !    and  its    25   a  night  ---   the  north  is  cheaper than   any other   places  ive   stayed  in   UK   -------- wether  its    pet friendly   i  dont know  at all ( they  have  own  pets   but   not sure    about  brodie    or   people  who   stays   pets   tho  ??   MILL DAM   guest   house    will  be  fine  for  jade  as its  also as well  as  cheap  its   PET  FRIENDLY  (  many   B/B   are   not  )

ask  den   -- she  has  visited  my   B/B   and  she  knows  how   great   value  and  decent  a   B/B  it  is   ---- so  has     carm    -- and they  say  its  a  lovley  decent   B/B  -- in   NE    you  can get   cheap   freindly  decent   B/B   they   are  decent  places   in  SS  for   25   -- as  good  as  any  other  more  expensive places  ive  stayed  at  ANYWHERE IN  UK     
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 08:03:46 AM by Tacom »