Author Topic: (SPOILERS) Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - Jan-Jul 2016  (Read 81507 times)

louisew

• Superman
Re: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - Spring 2016
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »
Maybe Joe will be able to grab a week    :fingerscrossed:   otherwise he may be heading for burnout   :glum:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2015, 03:23:38 PM »
ahhh  well this   is  the   new   1st   night   now --peterborough---- maybe  joe  will take  a  week   skiing   after  panto   ends ?????? did   joe   go  skiing  this  year   after  panto    cos  i think   he  didnt ???  maybe  joe    wont  have   skiing   holiday  next   year   either  ????

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2015, 04:57:16 PM »
well joes panto  fifnishes  earlier this year at last panto is 3 jan -- so  maybe  time  for  a week  skiing  ????

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2015, 08:57:07 PM »
Maybe Joe will be able to grab a week    :fingerscrossed:   otherwise he may be heading for burnout   :glum:

If he wants to do musicals he will have to get used to this kind of schedule  :)

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - Jan-Jul 2016
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2015, 10:54:47 PM »
jude  is  right   --  musicals   -- do  have this   schedule -- and  joe will get used to it like  he did  panto  and   tommy xx :D

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2015, 05:22:39 AM »
I'm talking more about the lack of decent holiday gap between Tommy, Evolution, Hull, Joseph.

Lloyd seemed to have quite a few performances off when Matt Brinkler (?) stood in. Presumably Lloyd was ill a bit ?

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2015, 10:54:02 AM »
just goes to show what a priffessional joe is i think that he will know when to have breaks he wont let the fans down  i am still hoping that joesph will come to plymouthoccording to the box office they have it in the pipeline i will have to wait claire

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2015, 02:28:55 PM »
I'm talking more about the lack of decent holiday gap between Tommy, Evolution, Hull, Joseph.

Lloyd seemed to have quite a few performances off when Matt Brinkler (?) stood in. Presumably Lloyd was ill a bit ?

This is what I was meaning when I mentioned burn out.  I wonder how it works when Joe signs up for something - would he have known that Joseph started as early as January and with rehearsals would mean short or no break after panto.  Looking at last years dates it started later and finished earlier in the year.

I think he has the stamina for a heavy schedule if he can resist being too sociable   ;)   but no break between projects I think is a mistake.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2015, 02:56:40 PM »
 well  as panto  ends   3  jan    joe would  have a week  to probabaly   do  a skiing   holiday    maybe ????? it  depends when  joe   has   joseph  rehersals    really   doesnt  it ????? joe  has an  hectic   schedule    (  even   more with  joseph than  with   evolution   and  tour  2015 ) but   joe is    fit   and  joe   signed  up  for   joseph  so  he  must   know   when  he  will  have  to be there  for rehersals    soo  soon  after    panto ???? joes  a  young   fit  gym  guy sure joe  can   do it  !!!!  so    sure he  knows  what hes   schedule   will  be like   doesnt  he  and  joe  made  all the  choices  that   this  was what   joe wanted   for    2016   ??? joe  could  have    gone in  studio   making  album   5  -- but   joe decided on  joseph  and this    busy  schedule xxxx

as i   didnt  see lloyd  or    follow his  joseph    show  i  have  no idea   what   days  lloyd   was   sick  or  off   from  joseph  ?????? maybe  joe  will  have days  off   hopefully   they will inform     us  when  and  what days   joe is   off  from  joseph   role    tho  ( unless  joe is  sick  and   it is  an  emergency  that   he is  replaced with  an understudy) and then  we wont book these   dates   its   understudy ??? xxx

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2015, 05:31:01 PM »
I just don't want to get people worried, but I woud hate them to be disappointed even more.
But really, with a schedule like that it is very likely that he would have a week off during the 6 months, that is very common, even on westend.

bryder

• Superman
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2015, 06:19:29 PM »
At least he is not travelling every day to different parts of the country and has Sunday and Monday off and is in one place for the rest of the week.  I think he will be fine as he has great stamina.

Thanks to mihi for the sig

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »
He has to travel one of those 2 days !

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2015, 08:31:49 PM »
And the other 'day off' could be taken up with getting used to the new theatre.

There are still some gaps in the schedule - maybe these will be time off - I hope so because I doubt Joe will want to disappoint people by taking a week off.  If it is planned that he will take time off I hope it will be made clear very early on.

If the current gaps are planned weeks off (for everyone) that would explain what looks like a longer schedule than last year.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »
 if  joe  has   time  off  from the role  be  nice if   they   could   tell fans  in advance   so that   we know   not to  book  for those  days  then  fans  wont  be dissapointed  xx

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2015, 11:07:21 PM »

Lloyd has a much weaker voice than both Joe and seasoned musical performers.