Author Topic: (SPOILERS) Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - Jan-Jul 2016  (Read 72032 times)

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - Jan-Jul 2016
« Reply #195 on: November 06, 2015, 11:39:18 PM »
piyusha    ----- i  see  joe tomorrow  at  edmonton VIP  ---- maybe   if i  have  a  chance  i  will  suggest the  website   idea   where  its posted  if   joe  isnt doing  a perticular   day    playing   joseph    that   the  fans   can    know the dates  ????? to  avoid  dissapointed  fans  missing  joe   as  joseph  !!! xxxxx :D

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2015, 02:21:34 AM »
When I booked for The Bodyguard it stated that Alexandra would not be doing matinee shows and I know Zoe did some of the shows at other venues when Alex was unable to

I'll be booking to see Joe as Joseph and I hope he will be on the matinee show I intend to go to Evening shows are more difficult to get home from where I live now

Credit to Mew for the lovely signature

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2015, 10:53:29 AM »
I think I will check with Empire Sunderland if Joe will be doing the Matinee shows before I buy a ticket. Like Joefan43 evening performances out of the question, travel difficulties.

:) Enjoy your evening at EdmontonTrudy, got my ticket for the Tyne Theatre 21st Nov.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2015, 01:41:44 PM »
 :thankyou:  PIYUSHA  ------- im  also  at   indo   chine   joe   dinner  next weeek  (   celebrate  my  65 yr  birthday   ) and  also at  CH/SS  XMAS   SHOWS   FOR  JOE    22 NOV  xxxxxxx

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2015, 01:03:09 AM »
 asked joe  at  edmonton VIP  --- ABOUT    IF    AT ANYTIME  JOE   does  not appear  as  joseph  ---joe  said   we  can  ask  for  a refund  !!! its  a  policy  of    musical theatre    IF   by  chance the lead   role   is taken by  an understudy ( thru  sickness    or   other wise  )    ask  for  a  refund  or   maybe ask if  date   can  be  changed ??????? joe    wants  to  do    all  shows  but   if  at   anytime   he  doesnt apppear    ask  for the  refund   ???   i  will   do that     for  sure   ??? as i  dont  want to  see the understudy    i  want  to  see  joe xxxxxxx piyusha  xxxxx  just  being   tottally   honest    really  piyusha    as i  wouldnt     go  to  see anyone other than  joe   xxx joe    says  he  rarely    would  have   absence thru  illness    but   in  an  emergency   ????? i   would  ask  for  my  refund  xxxxxxx

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #200 on: November 09, 2015, 12:44:51 PM »
Joe will NOT be appearing in Joseph in Crawley on 6th February. He will be performing as Joseph on all other dates.

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #201 on: November 09, 2015, 02:36:52 PM »
Interesting that Joe wont be doing a Saturday night show!  This would, most likely, have been the one I would have booked at Crawley!!!   :glum:

I don't want to be negative but I can't help thinking that a Saturday Joseph near(ish) to London would be better for Joe's career than the Darlington gig.   :roll2: 

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #202 on: November 09, 2015, 04:00:21 PM »
YES  I  KNOW    JOE IS  NOT   JOSEPH    CRAWLEY   SAT  6  FEB !!!!!!------- IM    going to   CRAWLEY   2   feb   --- its    a  tuesday   but     its  a   1st  night  in   CRAWLEY     and   i   thought   joe will  do   1st   night   !! me and  hayley  have   tx    with       :thankyou:   linda  PQ  xxxxxxxx

louise    w  ------- can i  say  i  agree with  you  ?????? sat   crawley   joseph      big  time  better than  a  dinner in  darlington   ----  but    who  knows  maybe darlington  booked  before  joseph  ??????? this   is  only  day     no  joseph    6  feb ???? is  it   matinee /  evening ?????  both  ????     

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2015, 04:41:04 PM »
I'm hoping this was booked before joseph.

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #204 on: November 09, 2015, 05:01:43 PM »
jenni  -- soooooo   am  i       :zip1:------ IF  booked  before  joseph   ok   

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #205 on: November 09, 2015, 06:12:02 PM »
 :depressed: gutted! 6th February is my birthday ..... And this  one is on my doorstep. I knew it was too good to be true. I'm going to see if the theatre will swap my tickets. It was my birthday treat....but I guess as long as I get to see the show with Joe in it I'll be happy.

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2015, 06:23:22 PM »
Ohh...Im so sorry to hear that Susie...out of all those dates, this special one he is not doing.. I am sure the theater will swap your tickets though!

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2015, 08:40:52 PM »
This is the date I was going to book!

If it was a long standing commitment then it should have been identified as a 'Joe not Joseph' show from when the dates were first advertised.

Someone coming from Germany has booked this show   :roll3:

My   :zen:   seems to be missing at the moment    :jump:

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2015, 09:14:04 PM »
Well this was bound to happen someday, with some date.

We can not say that they announced it quite early, plenty enough time to reschedule. I am surprised they did to be honest.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #209 on: November 09, 2015, 10:28:33 PM »
NO    I    AM  NOT      suprised    that   this  darlo   dinner   has been    advertised  early  so   ones  who booked  crawley   6   FEB     can  change the  date    :zip1:

PQ       we have    tuesday  2  feb    crawley   joseph   ---- joe is   appearing    at  our   joseph   its   1st   night at   crawley  2 feb -------- joe isnt   doing    sat  6  feb  tho   xxxxxx