Author Topic: RUComingOut Summer Party: July 23rd Londonís Royal Vauxhall Tavern  (Read 4465 times)

blackenroses

• Superman
Re: RUComingOut Summer Party: July 23rd Londonís Royal Vauxhall Tavern
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »
Some photos from last night

rexfeatures

Joe and Andrea

contactmusic

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:46:35 AM by blackenroses »

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2015, 12:03:12 PM »
 :thankyou:    BR

Craftie16

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2015, 12:56:14 PM »
Lovely pics of Joe - just saw pics of Marcus Collins from last night sorry but he looks silly pink shoes are not a good look on a man  (that's just my opinion and apologies if I offend anyone ) :shock1:

Thanks to Mihi for my sig

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2015, 02:54:57 PM »
KR51---------- I  was there at  RU Coming out --------JOE    is  a very popular  young  man  ----------- loved  by the  gay     community ( most   are  joes  friends ) 
I think  JOE    sang  those   songs   as they  are  known  as songs that   joe   sings   people   sang   along with  songs  like  the  climb /  ambitions  /  farenheit  ( they   are known   songs    by  joe )  and      more party   songs.
LBGT    love  songs   for  a party  like  ambitions  / farenheit    anyway ---------- opera  way  too  boring  for  a party  of this   kind   ( in  a well known  gay   pub  )    to be honest   i  found  andrea    a  bit  too  deep   and   operatic?  -------- i   walked out on   andrea     to  speak  to  joe /     and  his  mates   /  ------ and  james   /   drag  queen   ----loads  of  tv  celbs  all outside   ---- all outside  instead of listening to  andrea?---------   opera   NOT  PARTY  music! 
To  me didnt   go  down  aswell   as  party  joe  / drag  queen /  and gabrielle  -- who also  sang   her old   well known  songs like out of  reach ?       
Also   glad   joe  didnt  sing  new  songs  noone    knew other    than   me and the other  joe fans there     who  know  joes NEW    songs )   -------- the  night  went great    noone   sang   their  new songs?
And poor  JAYMI  (union  j)    didnt  sing one  song   at  all  -- as he  was  MC presenter   --and far away  from  stage    that   all us  joe  fans  were  near to  stage   ???? the  atmosphere    was great     last   night  and   LBGT   crowd were fun!!
I  stayed  a short  while  after spoke to Joe  --  crowd    were great  fun   crowd  and loads  loved  joe!
It  was a   Gay  summer party  ! Not evolution tour ------ theres a  difference  ???? this  was a   party  for  GAY   community  ! To make money for a book to go into high school age kids /teens (We bought  £5 raffle tx  to  make  money  along  with tx   price  of  £27-50 ) 
EVEN  GABRIELLE   sang her  old  songs    they  all knew ??? it  wasnt     a  tour   to promote  joe? it  was to  make  money   for   LBGT ..  a gig   for   Joe as a  LBGT  supporter  -- giving his time to help a cause?
I spoke  to  some of the  LBGT   people     and   JOE  is  well respected  supporter    and  friend  of   most of them?           
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:36:12 PM by Tacom »

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 03:22:09 PM »

:thankyou:  Michelle     :yourock:

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2015, 05:40:01 PM »
 :thankyou:  Michelle!

Looks and sounds like a fun night  :D

Addicted2Joe

• Superman
  • Classic Radio Tour 10/08/11
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2015, 06:01:39 PM »
You're welcome! :)  ... and thank you for posting the links Louise!

Not the best quality vids I'm afraid, stood right next the speaker in a small, noisy (lively!) crowded room but hopefully got a bit of the atmosphere - and Joe was absolutely brilliant! Tiny stage so there's a limit to how much he could throw himself around it, lol but he adapted and still gave off energetic vibes. A real pro - and did us all proud yet again  :) Plus although the vids don't capture that he was in really good voice. In fact all of the singers in the line-up were brilliant. I'm still pinching myself at being so close to legendary Gabrielle while she performed some iconic songs in her set list. Esp loved 'Out of Reach'.  Andrea was brilliant vocally too - even better than I expected him to be and I already knew he was good.
The 'drag act with no name' was absolutely hilarious  :-) and a perfect warm-up act!

James Ingham did a brilliant job with it and seemed like a really nice, down-to-earth guy too :)
Was well worth getting home at 1.30am on a 'school night' for it, even though totally knackered now, lol

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2015, 02:53:35 AM »
RUComingOut ‏@rucomingout  7h
Here's @joemcelderry91 backstage at last night's #RUComingOutParty @SmirnoffEurope @aussieBum @gaystarnews

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2015, 02:59:19 PM »
 :thankyou:  michelle   for   videos  xxx

has  susan ( hullabaloo  )  got  any  videos  ???? i  was there  with her  ???

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 02:27:29 AM »
JAMES INGHAM ‏@TheJamesIngham  11h
A video of @joemcelderry91 sound-checking for Thurs @rucomingout event with @WayneDavid81 #RUComingOutParty

https://twitter.com/TheJamesIngham/status/624955814781042688

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 03:03:06 AM »
thanks  :thankyou:   what a lovley  man james is  ------- i  actually thanked him  for the  gig   and   doing it  to raise  money   for a great  cause  and that as  a  journolist  he has always  been   quite  suppertive of  joe   and  james said   joe is   a lovley  guy    aswell   ------------------ what  a fabulous  bunch  of  people  the   LBGT     WERE  ON THIS  NIGHT  !!!!  I  WILL  GO   AGAIN  NEXT YEAR !!!!!