Author Topic: Media Appearances - July 2015  (Read 7859 times)

louisew

• Superman
Re: Media Appearances - July 2015
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 04:32:59 PM »
Not sure where to put this - details of voting Xfactor 2009 - very interesting!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a191238/x-factor-releases-weekly-vote-results.html#~piZzHeau2okvfe

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 07:02:18 PM »
 This was all published in 2009. I remember reading it then. Why's it re-emerged now ?

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 07:25:24 PM »
Not sure where to put this - details of voting Xfactor 2009 - very interesting!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a191238/x-factor-releases-weekly-vote-results.html#~piZzHeau2okvfe

This was all published in 2009. I remember reading it then. Why's it re-emerged now ?

i  read it tooo in 2009     EBJ   --------- REASON IT  HAS REEMERGED IS   COS  IN XF  POLL   VOTE  DOES NOT INCLUDE  JOE /  GEORGE   DUO ??????? #NOJOENOVOTE ====spam  and retweet    no   joe  no  vote on twitter to  xf  twitter   today   !!!!!! not  sure if this   why JOE     LOOKING THRU   SOCIAL  MEDIA    TODAY ???????? or  a  coincidence  ?????

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »
Oh! Didn't know it was old news   :roll3:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 09:21:55 PM »
louise  --TRUTH OLLY   WOULD  HAVE  GONE   INSTEAD OF  JEDWARD  !!!!!!!! JOE  WON LAST  5 OR  SO WEEKS  !!!!!!!!!!  ( olly   saved over jedward    as  a  cowell  fave  !!!!)   

#NOJOENOVOTE   >>>>>> TWEET    XFACTOR   twitter !!!!!!!!!

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2015, 09:55:46 PM »
Trudy I have seen all the tweets and have sent a few myself too     ;)    :D

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2015, 10:34:28 PM »
YES       so have i   --still   sending or retweeting   :D   cowell  needs  reminding ???? :D

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2015, 10:52:22 PM »
To be honest, when I saw the whole poll, I don't really understand why people are getting so upset about it.  Joe isn't there, but neither are Alexandra or Leona.  Lots of the acts on the Poll are what I would consider joke acts, Wagner, Rylan, Stevie Richie .... and who on earth are J Star or Andrew Murihead. 

Joe is better off not being in that company .... and really, from so many people who hate XF and Simon Cowell, why do you need them to validate Joe? 

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2015, 12:47:16 AM »
because   simon  cowell  needs to  remember the   WINNERS like  JOE !!!!!!!!!  ( AND YES   leona / alex   etc    who actually  WON   THIS  SILLY   SHOW XF  ------- BUT  I LEAVE  IT TO  THEIR   OWN FANS TO PROTEST  ABOUT  IT !!!!!!!)  why have  a  show like   XF   then  ask   the plebs  to   VOTE     FOR FAVE   and  dont include    WINNERS OF   SHOW !!!!!! THATS FAKE  POLL !!!!!! how   do you   do  a poll   when you  dont  have    winner included  ????? or  do  XF   only include   JOKE  ACTS  ?????????like the  hideous    singers    XF  SEEM  TO LIKE??????? I HEAR   THE  FAVE    BOY (MAN )  FOR  COWELL   OLLY  is on it  and never   won  anything    but   favours  from    cowell  ------ sorry  but    wetheer  we like   cowell  or  XF   -----  VALIDATION IS THAT   JOE   ( and   winners  )  not  excluded  from  a  show they  won !!!!!!!! without the   PLEBS VOTES    COWELL  would  have  no profits  ------he is  a greedy    man   -- who  plays on   hype    of  a  pathetic    show  -- #nojoenovote    #karma  -     

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2015, 03:58:41 AM »
To be honest, when I saw the whole poll, I don't really understand why people are getting so upset about it.  Joe isn't there, but neither are Alexandra or Leona.  Lots of the acts on the Poll are what I would consider joke acts, Wagner, Rylan, Stevie Richie .... and who on earth are J Star or Andrew Murihead. 

Joe is better off not being in that company .... and really, from so many people who hate XF and Simon Cowell, why do you need them to validate Joe?

I know right! It means nothing; it's just a silly poll :dontknow: why some people take it too seriously.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2015, 04:29:58 AM »
no   BR     WE TAKE  SERIOUSLY THAT JOE    is    omitted FROM THEIR  POLLS  BUT  OLLY   never  IS   !!!!!!!!!!    PROBABLY  A FAKE  POLL THE  XF think olly  can   win --------   everything  fake    the  xf   do  ------ and the   silly  XF  fans   dont  understand   -----mainly   cos they  believe  in  a show   that   is  fake   and  hype     

barb44

• Wide Awake
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2015, 07:28:57 AM »
I do think people do need reminding that Joe WON .
      I think it was by the biggest margin ever .
          He cannot be airbrushed out and this is what makes the programme a farce.
              People are using there money to vote for a winner but it counts for nothing.
                 It needs stopping .There is only one winner.

sandyrose102

• Superman
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 07:49:22 AM »
It's going to be a bit of an empty victory for whoever wins really when there isn't a single performance included by not only Joe but also Leona and Alexandra, all three fantastic winners with powerful voices and it's interesting that their respective active voting fan bases have been excluded from voting for their artists. You can say it's a bit of a joke poll (but Matt Cardle and Ella Henderson fans may take issue with that) but this joke poll is going to be supported by a programme on ITV2 and used as part of the big promotion for the new XF and if XF and Mr. Cowell had any honesty about them, these three artists who were a big part of the past success of this programme should be represented as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:04:16 AM by sandyrose102 »

barb44

• Wide Awake
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2015, 09:17:32 AM »
Well said Sandy I couldn't agree with you more.
  But don't hold your breath as far as this programme is concerned honesty plays no part.
   As I said before it is a total farce just a complete waste of peoples money.
     I just can't bear to watch Simon Cowell after the way he treated Joe.

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »
I do think people do need reminding that Joe WON .
      I think it was by the biggest margin ever .
          He cannot be airbrushed out and this is what makes the programme a farce.
              People are using there money to vote for a winner but it counts for nothing.
                 It needs stopping .There is only one winner.

I agree - especially the issue of people spending money to vote - for no good reason as SC will only promote the act he 'likes'