Author Topic: Media Appearances - July 2015  (Read 7624 times)

blackenroses

• Superman
Media Appearances - July 2015
« on: July 01, 2015, 03:57:18 PM »
Wednesday 1st -  Tuesday 2nd
Countdown - Channel 4 - usually starts at 2:10PM
Joe will be in Dictionary Corner
Wednesday 1st: https://youtube.com/watch?v=kSILMIbtip0&feature=youtu.be&a Thanks to @greesyduck
Thursday 2nd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGx5fBv8yu4&feature=youtu.be&a Thanks to @greesyduck

Wednesday 1st
AM BBC Radio Devon http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02vyt5b at 1:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAP_QiAUxwU&feature=youtu.be&a Thanks to Paula

Joe was on BBC Radio Devon this morning - listen again here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02vyt5b at 1:13

Great interview :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:26:21 AM by blackenroses »

louisew

• Superman
Re: Media Appearances - July 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 09:57:53 PM »
 :thankyou:   BR

Yes a fab interview    :thumbsup:

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 01:33:12 AM »
Countdown (1st July) - thanks to greesyduck :thumbsup:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 01:40:02 AM »
 :thankyou: for  video   BR / greesy   duck  xx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 07:58:22 AM »
:thankyou:   BR

Yes a fab interview    :thumbsup:

Ditto !!

I think Joe responds to an interviewer who is genuinely interested and some new info was gleaned  :)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 12:30:32 PM »
Yes - 'interesting' info for next album and 'exciting' news (according to Joe).  I am waiting patiently.....very patiently...... :zen:

TheExiledScouser

• Superman
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 01:51:43 PM »

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 02:34:19 PM »
 :thankyou:  lovley paula  xxxxx for this  video   ----- i  am awaiting the  new  songs on new  album  xxxxx waiting patiently xxxx

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 02:57:45 PM »
also joe on  countdown last  day ---- said  he   is doing  tommy in blackpool   and  about  worthing  tomoz !!!!!>>>>>> im   seeing  joe  at worthing !!!!! :wavehat: and  tommy   in BP  :wavehat:

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 05:24:58 AM »
Countdown (2nd July) - thanks to greesyduck

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 03:45:50 PM »
20 Moments That Rocked Talent Shows - Channel 5

http://www.plankpr.com/programme-info/week-291#20-moments-that-rocked-talent-shows

This new series of 90 minute specials, looks at the incredible events that shaped popular genres and defined decades, the moments that made headlines and gripped the nation.  Tackling the much loved genres of talent shows, comedy and pop music, 20 Moments recalls the drama, hilarity, triumph and tragedy and examines the repercussions of these genre busting moments, starting with 20 Moments That Rocked Talent Shows.
These are the shows that can transform lives, where ordinary gifted people can become overnight sensations thanks to the power of TV. Talent shows can produce moments of drama, emotion, and hilarity, and unite the viewing nation.

This episode shows the winning moments that surprised us all, including Will Young’s triumph over Simon Cowell’s favourite, Gareth Gates, in the first Pop Idol final, receiving a record of eight million votes; the discovery of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, who joined Girls Aloud via Pop Stars the Rivals, while early favourite Javine Hylton disappeared into obscurity.

We’ll see unforgettable debuts, including Darius’ unfortunate and hilarious rendition of ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time,’ 12-year-old Charlotte Church performing on The Big Big Talent Show, Pamela Anderson, who reportedly cost ITV thousands of pounds after her shock week one exit from Dancing on Ice, and Susan Boyle singing ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ on Britain’s Got Talent, proving you should never judge a book by its cover.

There’ll be a glimpse into the controversial side to talent shows, including the backlash Nadine Coyle faced after her dismissal from Irish Pop Stars for lying about her age; the Facebook campaign against Simon Cowell and The X Factor that lost Joe McElderry the Christmas number one spot; and the tragic tale of Lena Zavaroni, the ten-year-old winner of Opportunity Knocks with the voice of an angel, who went on to lose a life-long battle with anorexia. There’ll also be a look into talked-about events, such as the Strictly Come Dancing resignation of John Sargeant, and the homophobic remarks made in Hell’s Kitchen.

Talent show judges often provide moments of riveting drama, and unknowingly become the stars of the show. Richard Park discusses his very public war with Patrick Kielty on Fame Academy, New Faces’ Nina Myskow recalls her time as the original nasty judge, and then, of course, there’s Simon Cowell, the reigning king of the talent show, who reinvented the genre for the new millennium.

A judge’s decision can be life-changing, and we remember the moment Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh decided that five young boys slung out of boot camp in the solo category should be put together as a band: One Direction anyone?

We hear from those who’ve experienced the highs and lows of talent show life, including Louis Walsh, Gareth Gates, Nikki Chapman, Joe McElderry, Nina Myskow, Pete Waterman, Jim Davidson, Richard Park, Javine Hylton, Ann Widdicombe, Russell Grant, Bonnie Langford, and Anthea Turner.

Craftie16

• Superman
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 07:46:06 PM »
It's probably only Me but I hate watching shows like that - I try to put that campaign out of my mind :angry: - such a horrible start to Joe's career and had it not happened Joe's career could be on par with Ollys and not at a stage where it seems the label is reluctant to produce another album other than a classical one (that is just my opinion of what I think is happening - it is after all nearly 3 years since album no 4 was released).  :blush:

Thanks to Mihi for my sig

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 12:55:04 AM »
But it still gets him publicity ....
I don't think Joe was ever going to get the backing that Olly got. SCowell has a master plan and he sticks to it regardless of the public vote.

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 04:56:18 PM »
could not agree with you more jude i dont like simon cowell anyway i always thought that he didnt always respect joe he was alot younger then and he was just starting out to get reconised i think that there hasnt been another one like joe even if joe didnt do x factor he might have done britans got talent claire

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 07:30:02 PM »
i   dont like those  shows  either    ----- like  craftie   i  hate  the   silly   RATM      CAMPAIGN !!!!! (     when in essex this year    where the   campaign began  ---- i  was  told  a  story that made me  sooo angry   :angry:------- the idea started   was  with  people    who  were  i  am  told   friends  with   OLLYS      sister  ----- therefore   IF OLLY   WON  the  campaign   would  end  !!!!!! --- as   JOE    won   and beat olly  ----- the  campaign  went on  to  sabatage    JOE  ----- i    was  told   ollys sister    was with the  people    who  did   campaign   in   WITHAM   ESSEX   -----  THE PEOPLE I  SPOKE  TO   WERE  OM   FANS from  om  home  town  WITHAM   (   UNTIL    a   private  party   at   witham   were  olly    played  privatley   for them  --- and     was a   dissapointment   ----- and   very  arrogant !!!!!!!) last  year  !!! the  people  went  to  see   JOE   to  check out   at  CLACTON   what JOE   was like now   ------ the   ex  OM  fans   were   impressed  by  JOE      and  said  they  would  see  JOE  again ------ they also   said    they  backed the   less  talented   olly   as many  witham  people  did    on that  XF   2009   FINAL  -----  THEY   NOW     FEEL   JOE IS  THE   MORE TALENTED  !!!!!  so i   cant  be botherd   with  most of those  shows     about  talent  shows  ----- i   feel i saw  a show  like this  before  anyway ????  dont really interest  me  anymore--- i  believe that     SCOWELL  / OM      made  for  each  other  ==== both   like own  way   -- and like  to    fix it  for   faves ????  whatever     im  happy  seeing   JOE  at theatres   ----- dont think  JBJ    is  for    arenas   ----- all  arenas    show   come over     cold  to  me   and lesss   up  close  and personal  for  JBJ      ETC   SO   IM HAPPY   ABOUT  JOE   SHOWS  NOW !!!!!!!

ps /  we dont know that  joes  next  album is  classical ????? noone knows   what  album  5  is yet  ??????? JOES  pop   side is  coming  over more  popular    now   than  1st  half  !!! thats   NOT only  my  opinion -- but  many others  at  joe  shows xx