Author Topic: what do you think of other people that sing joes songs  (Read 756 times)

claire b

• Superman
what do you think of other people that sing joes songs
« on: April 23, 2015, 09:08:35 PM »
 :thankyou: :thankyou: :zip1: :hurrah: :hug: :hug:hello claire here, just thought what youre views are on people who sing songs that joe has sang, esp the climb, i know that mirey silus wrote it but its true that she cant sing it like joe can also dance with my father the orignal was done by some one else cant rember what annoys me is the oraginal artist gets more airplay on heart than joe who sings it better, like everything that joe does he is brillant,  :idea: :decca: :cheers2:it must just be me but i dont like the original artists the only good band were queen even they agree that joe sings it brillantly whats youre views on the subject mcelderry fans claire from sunny cornwall, if any one can help also with getting some joe stuff on dvd i would be gratefull :ten: thankyou

blackenroses

• Superman
Re: what do you think of other people that sing joes songs
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 12:21:07 PM »
Miley didn't write The Climb though. It was Jessi Alexander and Jon Mabe who wrote it. She wasn't even a co-writer.

It's hard to do well on radio with a cover if the song is well known.

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 10:01:55 PM »
Dance With My Father was originally recorded by the late great Luther Vandross I was pleased when Joe added this song to the Classic album I love Joe's versions of Don't Stop Believin and Open Arms by Journey

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 02:30:17 AM »
 i  love joe singing  luther van dross DWMF  aswell /  and  dont stop beleiving / and   all the  queen  songs  and  whitney  songs 

noone  else  sings   joes own penned  songs  only  joe   claire xxxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)