Author Topic: are you a fan of joe only but like other artists past or present  (Read 556 times)

claire b

• Superman
 :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:hello all joe fans out there i will always be a joe mcelderry fan and i will always support him, even if bad things are written about him, it is his music that is so brillant to alot of us, young and old i love his diversety of songs which he sings, where as most artists are only good at a certian sound
i also was a great abba fan i still love there music today plus going to musicals my all time favrouite is mamma mia and grease ive seen both twice in plymouth so i do hoe that if joe starts his musical career in the theatre he might visit plymouth who knows with tommy in the future, cant wait for the next LP what views do you all have out there on this subject claire  :goofy: :ilovejoe:

joefan43

• Superman
Re: are you a fan of joe only but like other artists past or present
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 10:40:37 PM »
I'm also an ABBA fan and I love Whitney Houston I also like other XF acts like Leona, Alexandra, Rebecca etc. I saw Alexandra in The Bodyguard musical a couple of months back and have Joe and Rebecca twice

Credit to Mew for the lovely signature

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 12:25:03 AM »
claire  ---- i  mainly only like  JOE  shows  now --- i    am also a  QUEEN  fan    and saw them lots like i  see  joe now  claire xxxxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 03:04:10 PM »
Of the other talent show contestants I like Collabro as you might be able to tell from the Collabro thread.

Other than that I like, in no particular order, The Beatles, Oasis, The Carpenters, The Everly Brothers, Abba.
There's probably some more current ones somewhere but I forget them at present ;)

I also love musicals, serious ones. And of course classical music, all sorts but particularly French horns, church music and Shostakovich.