Author Topic: O'Brien TV recording, Media City, Manchester. Mon March 30th  (Read 5162 times)

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
Re: O'Brien TV recording, Media City, Manchester. Mon March 30th
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2015, 05:37:51 PM »
Who was on today ?

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2015, 01:09:27 AM »
some woman off radio on today  and lots of   audience  was   reality   stars  from  big brother   alex reid   etc --- also   some talking  about    having lots of  wives  and kids   etc --- jim  davidson  and     white dee are  back  again  on monday  --- just same ones on all the  time  -- show isnt   really  very  good   at all  --    really    low   sort of     show   all shouting and nothing  getting  said  really -- as i  said   jeremy  kyle   styled   show   -- not really  even  political  -- just  shouty   really -- more  benefits  street   stars  -- doesnt  suit   joe 

ps   NIKKI    was only in   audience  --- so  maybe  joe was and i  missed  joe   -- noone said they  saw  joe on twitter  did they  ????? maybe  just in  audience   ---- as  nikki  was only   in  audience   and  didnt say much   at all  -- i thought they would be on today as it was about reality   stars  but  NO   ---- maybe joe  didnt  want to  speak on   show  ---- its  too much  shouting over others   anyway  --- not  joes sort of  show  ----- its   NOT  good !!!!

i just looked  and joe  was meant  to be on with  esther ranszen    and  she  hasnt been on ---- only one    on  joes  list  was  graham  stanier    the   man    who  sorts  out  couples on  jeremy  kyle   show  ---- maybe  joes on  next  week  ????
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:17:12 AM by Trudy »

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2015, 01:38:18 PM »
I had a good look in the audience Trudy   :blush:  and did not see Joe. 

Apart from the 3 guest panel |(2 'celebs' and 1 member of the public) they have other  well known (?) people in the audience - usually at the front. James O'Brien gets the views of the guest panel and  speaks to the 'well known' people and also the 'general public' in the audience.  The 'general public' must give their stories beforehand as he knows their names and gets them to speak when the subject being discussed is relevant to them.

Nikki was one of the 'well known' people earlier in the week.

On Friday the 3 guest panel were people I didn't know - as Trudy said - Graham Stanier, a woman who is a presenter on Manchester radio and someone else who is a member of the public. The 'well known' people on Friday's programme where Alex Reid and a footballer whose name I don't know.

I guess Joe would have been one of the 'well known' people.

If I remember correctly, the shows for next week are being recorded Sunday and Monday.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2015, 02:26:05 PM »
YES   louise   ------ joe  would have been on last  week  as the   filming     for  this weeks   show  is  sunday  and  monday ------ i  was  told joe  would  be on   friday  show (  as  joe  was in the   7pm  list    of recording   as was  absent  esther  ranszen  -- graham  stenier  from  jeremy  kyle  was on thne   friday  show and he was on list  with  joe  ) joe was meant to  be    on  about reality   stars   ---- the reality  star on  was  alex reid /   another  alex   from BB3  / and    a footballer   etc  ---- all  not  really interesting  along  with   alex reid  -- this  show   is  not   great  ---- i  bet  its made  by  jeremy  kyles  producers   cos it is the same  styled   show  my  bet  joe    backed out of  it  ????? i  didnt see joe at  all   -- perhaps  joe     hid in background   --- who  knows ????  i  might ask  joe if i see joe   at  gravesend / claction / harlow   next weekend ???  he  may  have  an answer  ????

the  show  does  have  2  celeb guests  and  a  ordinary person   to  speak  and   audience is mixed   with  celebs  and   public ------    sounds  good on paper  ------ the   show   isnt   good  tho   ??? and then reality  stars on friday    they weree  all big brother    and   benefit  street  stars    ----- i think  joe   being    an XF  STAR      too talented   for this    o brien  ??

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 12:27:23 AM »
Maybe all shows were recorded last weekend I've only watched the show that was about benefits with Edwina Currie and White Dee So Joe may be on this week

Credit to Mew for the lovely signature

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 11:17:26 AM »
The timings of the recordings were posted on the first page. I'm too hoping that even though Joe was in Manchester and was supposed to be on the same show as Stanier, he somehow managed to swerve it.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2015, 02:36:24 PM »
EBJ it  looks  to me that  joe  didnt  appear   in   the  friday  show ---- and this weeks  show recorded  today   and tomorrow   -----  so  no  joe   i   dont think ???? sarah    joe fan xxx

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2015, 11:03:43 PM »
The timings of the recordings were posted on the first page. I'm too hoping that even though Joe was in Manchester and was supposed to be on the same show as Stanier, he somehow managed to swerve it.

From what I have read on here I'm hoping Joe 'dodged the bullet' :fingerscrossed:

jennyl2011

• Ambitions
  • me and joe
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2015, 12:57:40 PM »
Hey everyone. Was joey in audience on nikkis show.? As he was in a photo with nikki due to the recording of the show. Or has he been in audience with nikki on any show, thanks
joe's number one fan :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2015, 05:50:29 PM »
JENNY    ------ NO ---- we didnt see joe  on any  show   with  nikki  ---- only  show   nikki on  was the one re   NHS   and    no  joe on it   -- joe was at   a later recording on list   with    graham   stanier   -- joe  not on  -- as said   beforein other  posts xxx  joe was with  nikki  after show  -- joe  not on same   list as nikki  ---- they    were together later tho   -- nikki is  with   same   agents  as joe    celeb  agents 

jennyl2011

• Ambitions
  • me and joe
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2015, 08:05:27 PM »
Thank you for clearing that up for me. okay
joe's number one fan :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2015, 11:37:15 AM »
i  asked  david  at gravesend   re  joe not    shown on  o brien ------ david  said  joe   backed out of  show  -- as we  all thought  xxxx