Author Topic: O'Brien TV recording, Media City, Manchester. Mon March 30th  (Read 5163 times)

louisew

• Superman
Re: O'Brien TV recording, Media City, Manchester. Mon March 30th
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 11:31:45 AM »
I listen to James O'brien a lot on radio. He can also be a softy and has a good sense of humour.  I have to say that I hope his softy side is brought out  by Joe     :nervous:

TheExiledScouser

• Superman
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 12:23:39 PM »
A little bit more info relating to the show :)

http://www.itv.com/beontv/shows/obrien

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 12:35:57 PM »
Joe will be on Friday, according to the (not so trustworthy :snigger:) Wikpedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O%27Brien_(TV_series)

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 01:28:31 PM »
The show (and the host in particular) are getting slated on both Twitter and DS    :shock1:

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 02:15:47 PM »
I  watched    O BRIEN  show  today  -- and   i  will  watch   it from now on   it    was more political   really  -- all  about   politics    and racism  and     all that    really  --    with   jim  davidson  and  stacy  dooley   --  jim  davidson    was  a t one  time  called a racist  comedian  as he  had a   character who  was black  called    chalky  ----   which i remember  in  old days    etc   ------ i  dont   see  joe  as   a political    person   so i  dont  know  what  joes  day    discusssion is  ---  O BRIEN   said  about a future   talk  about  gay   parents   etc   --  maybe that one  ???? who  knows   --  hope its  on  this  friday   anyway    -- good friday  ????? the   next friday  is   joes  gravesend   show

edwina   curry   and  white  dee  are on tomorrow  ----- and    when i  know  day  before  i  will say  when i hear  joe is  on  O BRIEN 

I   dont  know  why  twitter are slating   O BRIEN    -- its  just a   discussion   show  --- and    O BRIEN  is the   jeremy  kyle typed   presenter     who  has   strong   views  -- just a     discussion program   and people  have their  free  speech  and  views --- whats   wrong  with  that really   --  i think this program is on  as    its      VOTING   year   at the polls ???     

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2015, 03:38:29 PM »
Not James O'Brien's finest hour!   He is more intelligent than that. Considering this was the best of what was recorded I can't imagine what is on the cutting room floor. Not sure if there was anything well argued  or uninterrupted.  Only the 'celeb' guests were allowed time to finish what they were saying. And when did Jim Davidson become the 'voice of reason'!!

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2015, 10:53:25 PM »
The show (and the host in particular) are getting slated on both Twitter and DS    :shock1:

Oh dear. :shock1:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 12:45:23 AM »
 i   havent  seen   O BRIEN  before   -- so i  dont  know  whats  is   his   finest  hour   ---- they  did interupt  many  in   audience  -- but thats    what  happens on  alot of   ITV  shows  i  see in  daytime TV ????? I  AM  MAINLY INTERESTED IN  WHAT    JOE  discussion is really   -- as i  am not really political    -- i  wonder  what   joes    show is  about really ????

jim  davidson  has never  been the  voice of reason -- all i  know is  he  supports   conservative party -- and   at one  time thatcher   --  he  always  in old  days   told    racist   typed  jokes   and  also  homophobe  jokes  ---  i   am NOT   a fan of  jim davidson  at  all  -- never like  him 

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2015, 07:23:30 AM »
Thanks for the review but I won't look at the clips as I can't bear these types of debate shows where there is no debate just shouty arguments. Jim Davidson as the most regular guest doesn't appeal at all either.  :jump:

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 01:30:34 PM »
Today's show is about benefits I think a lot will be said about the benefit cuts especially the hated bedroom tax

Credit to Mew for the lovely signature

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 01:43:06 PM »
 i  saw   it today  -- about   job seekers   and  about peeps  who have lots of  kids  and  are on benefits  ---  white dee  was on  with  edwina  curry  -- also talks of   overweight     peeps  bullied  for being  fat  etc -- tomorrow is  janet  street porter   ------ she   has  an opinion on   lots of things    even on loose  women 

joe  and nikki    probably on  friday  --  good friday  it is  still on  asawell  ---- no  idea   what  joe  and nikki    discussion  day is  ??? did   any   joenuts    go  to   the   filming   in manchester at all ?????

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 01:33:40 PM »
Joe not on today. What a terrible programme this is. I hope Joe pulled out of it. 

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2015, 01:44:58 PM »
louise   w  -- i  watched this  program  all  week  -- and     didnt see  JOE  ----- i saw  NIKKI   she was on i think  wednesday  about  NHS boob  job she had -- as she   had eating  disorders as  a child    she needed a boob  job   etc --- i  didnt see joe   she  sat near someone  else ????

today was about reality  TV  ---- neither   JOE  / NIKKI   on  today  ----- it was  all big brother peeps    and  alex reed 

did   JOE  BACK OUT OF THIS  SHOW??????? its  very  jeremy  kyle  style -- it  had   graham   from   jeremy  kyle on  today ////

Peggysue/Maggs

• Superman
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2015, 03:11:42 PM »
 :goodpost: