Author Topic: O'Brien TV recording, Media City, Manchester. Mon March 30th  (Read 5030 times)

Liz

• Superman
http://www.sroaudiences.com/

According to this Joe is appearing.

thanks to Mihi, for my lovely sig!

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
Re: O'Brien TV recording, Media City, Manchester. Mon March 30th
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 12:06:42 AM »
 :thankyou:

The website links are not very helpful and you need to click through to the appropriate page to find it - >> Current Shows > top entry, O'Brien - Tickets & Info.
This is the detail:

O'BRIEN - Free audience tickets
To apply for tickets, please complete IN FULL and submit the details below. We will process your application as quickly as possible and email you confirmation of your booking if successful.
Please be aware that we may not be able to issue tickets to everyone who applies. We try to be as fair as we can about issuing the tickets so, for this show, the successful applicants will be randomly selected from amongst those who have applied and issued their tickets by email. Other applications will remain in the waiting list in case of returns. Once the tickets are all issued for a given date, the date will show on the website as 'waiting list only' so that you will know that the tickets for that date have a been allocated and you would then be in the waiting list for returns.
We ask everyone who receives tickets to let us know if they cannot attend. If people do this, we can then pass these on. Therefore we do not email those who have been unsuccessful - they may get returns later! Returns can come in at any time and are also randomly allocated so you may be successful later if someone else returns their tickets. If you are not successful, then we shall add your details to our mailing list and hope to see you at another show in the future.
Repeat applications for any given date will be discounted so applying more than once for a particular date will not increase your chances of gaining a ticket.
If you do not receive tickets, we are sorry. We simply may not have space to offer a ticket to everyone who applies for this event.
You may be asked for photo ID when you arrive at this event. Tickets are not transferable and so please ensure that the person applying for the ticket will be attending as one of the ticket holders and completes their own details below.
Good luck!

Group bookings and repeat visits are welcome. For group bookings, please call 020 8684 3333.

Expected guests are always subject to change, but as they are announced, we list them here.

Sunday 29th March:
11am - Jim Davidson, Stacey Dooley, Comedian Ava Vidal
3pm - Edwina Currie & White Dee

Monday 30th
11am - Janet St Porter, Christine Hamilton, Big Brother's Nicky Grahame
3pm - Jim Davidson & Radio DJ, Sally Hudson, Paedophile Hunter Stinson Hunter, Sky sports presenter Charlie Webster
7pm - Graham Stanier, Esther Rantzen, Joe McElderry, Annabel Knight, Anna Williamson

Sunday 4th April
11am - Jim Davidson & Edwina Currie
3pm - Owen Jones & Christine Hamilton

Monday 5th April
11am - Jim Davidson & Ava Vidal
3pm - Anna Williamson & White Dee
7pm - Michelle Mone & Shazia Mirza

This show will take place on the dates detailed in the drop down menus below.
The venue is MediaCity, Salford, Manchester M50 2HQ
The nearest station is MediaCityUK Metrolink Station. Broadway Metrolink Station is also a 5 minute walk away.
The doors open at the times listed in the drop-down menus below

Tickets are limited so apply quickly

The minimum age for the show is 18 years

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 07:52:32 AM »
What sort os tv show is it ? Some sort of talk show ?

TheExiledScouser

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 09:46:26 AM »
What sort os tv show is it ? Some sort of talk show ?

I read somewhere the panel and invited members of the audience would debate political issues in the run up to the General Election  :whistle:

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 11:26:33 AM »
James O'Brien presents a week day radio phone in chat show on LBC.  This was a London radio station until recently and is now a national radio station - all phone-in chat shows.  James O'Brien occasionally presents Newsnight on BBC2.  He is argumentative but can also be good fun.  He knows his stuff.

If it was in London I would go - will have to be content with watching TV.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 11:28:34 AM by louisew »

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 12:14:48 PM »
Ok  :thankyou:  :thankyou:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 01:09:18 PM »
Hope Joe's doing some swotting then ;)

Liz

• Superman
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 01:34:30 PM »
Joe has tweeted he's going to Manchester tomorrow (Sun) for one day's work   :unsure:

thanks to Mihi, for my lovely sig!

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 02:11:14 PM »
I think the show is recorded rather than live.  I also think I had an email about it from SRO (before we knew about Joe's involvement) which said that there would be recordings done on Sunday. Off to check    :run:

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 02:26:11 PM »
...............should have checked first    :roll3:    Joe is listed for recording on Monday but I suppose it could have changed. The show will be on ITV at 12.30 pm each weekday from 30 March to 10 April. 

........so even if Joe is recording on Monday we still don't know when it will show on TV   :bash:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 09:47:07 PM »
 i   will watch it -- itas on  12-30  instead of loose  women  who  are  away for easster 

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Sarah_XxX

• Feel the Fire
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 11:38:22 PM »
Looks like 10 different recordings. If it is Monday to Friday then one shown each day for 2 weeks, Joe is in 5th recording so if in order maybe shown on Friday?  Guess we just have to wait and see.
thanks to mew for my signature.
7/3/10, 20/11/11, 14/7/12, 26/8/12, 18/9/12, 25/8/13, 22/3/14, 19/4/14, 31/5/14, 21/11/14, 02/8/15, 17/10/15, 14/5/16, 19/8/16, 16/3/17. Feel so lucky to have seen Joe 15 times and met him 8 times.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 01:36:55 AM »
i  always  watch   itv    at  12-30   after this  morning   so i  will  see it  and  tell   u  if i hear  joes  name  xxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)