Author Topic: The Lighthouse, Poole - Friday 13th November  (Read 3261 times)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
The Lighthouse, Poole - Friday 13th November
« on: March 03, 2015, 07:39:12 PM »
The Lighthouse
21 Kingland Road, Poole BH15 1UG

Friday 13th November 7:30pm

Box Office: 0844 406 8666

http://lighthousepoole.co.uk/

blackenroses

• Superman
Re: The Lighthouse, Poole - Friday 13th November
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 10:30:24 AM »
Competition:

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 05:41:19 PM »
 :D Nice !

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 12:46:55 PM »
Tweet from Joe:

"@joemcelderry91: Just to technical reasons the Fridays show in  Poole will now be acoustic x"

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 01:49:12 PM »
 :bash: :thumbsdown:

Not good news, another full band show changed to acoustic because of technical problems. Surely if the venue not suitable for all the equipment needed to put on a full band "Evolution" tour it should have been known before the venue was booked.
Celeb Agents once again messing things up as they are responsible for advertising shows as acoustic or full band. Feel sorry for any young fans who have tickets for Poole only to discover the show not what they expected.
Acoustic shows are great but if Joe wants to increase his young fan base & prove he is a pop/rock performer then he will have to make sure these pitfalls, the fault of his agent are avoided.
Just as well the only remaining full band show is Chatham, hope this one not changed. 

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »
it is  a shame    piyusha   but     que  sera  sera      most      full  band     shows   changed to    acccoustic   this   autumn    anyway   ???? as i   said  before   i  went to  edmonton     VIP    on  saturday    ( originally    sold  to   ME   as   full  band   by  theatre   )  almost  all seem to  be    accoustic     shows   now ?????? im  not   going   to   chatham   either     as    i  have    indo   chine  next  day   ?????????????/ what  happened  to  scarlet   st      band  support ???????

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 04:47:39 PM »
Only just realised there was no Scarlet Street.

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 04:54:41 PM »
jenni  not that im  bothered   re  scarlet  st  but  what happened re their  supporting   joe ?????

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 06:28:43 PM »
:bash: :thumbsdown:

Not good news, another full band show changed to acoustic because of technical problems. Surely if the venue not suitable for all the equipment needed to put on a full band "Evolution" tour it should have been known before the venue was booked.
Celeb Agents once again messing things up as they are responsible for advertising shows as acoustic or full band. Feel sorry for any young fans who have tickets for Poole only to discover the show not what they expected.
Acoustic shows are great but if Joe wants to increase his young fan base & prove he is a pop/rock performer then he will have to make sure these pitfalls, the fault of his agent are avoided.
Just as well the only remaining full band show is Chatham, hope this one not changed. 

I am very sorry, but I think you are too harsh.
Yes people might be disappointed that this is now an acoustic show, but saying that his team is " Once again messing up" while no one us, not you, and not me as well , knows what the reason is behind this decision.
I think you underestimate the complicity of planning things like a a tour, way way ahead of the actual dates, especially with the strict budget they have to work with.

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 06:47:45 PM »
Joe's reaction:

Joe McElderry ‏@joemcelderry91  3h3 hours ago
@RobynCourage144 it's happened three times over the amount of shows we have done that is not a lot! Some things can't be avoided!

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 08:31:56 PM »
I do think it is not good for Joe to be changing shows.  People will remember it if they see a show advertised in the future - and may decide not to book in case there is another change.

We don't know the reason for the recent changes but I do think it is poor organisation by someone.

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 10:49:43 PM »
Joe's reaction:

Joe McElderry ‏@joemcelderry91  3h3 hours ago
@RobynCourage144 it's happened three times over the amount of shows we have done that is not a lot! Some things can't be avoided!

Joe can't count - it's now 4 that have changed in the autumn part of the tour.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 11:06:54 PM »
yes      its   4  ------ but  only  mainly in the   autumn     shows  ---- the  main  changes  were in  autumn   shows   ------ not   the     first  part of tour ????? edmonton  was a great  show     tho   !!!!! and  accoustic    is    as   great  as    full band  ----- ross / alwyn /   matt     weree  all there aswell   as  joe  ----- and plenty of fans  up  dancing  !!!!!! noone seemed   dissapointeed    at  edmonton    joe  show   it was     :ten: :ilovejoe:

my only  dissapointment was someone    took  my    VIP   goody  bag    at the looos ???? and  it was signed  by   joe  to trudy xxx

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 07:20:27 AM »
I like both types of show but there's more of a buzz to me with the lights etc and Joe's dancing around the stage etc and the finale in a band show is much more exciting. I'm disappointed that he's changing Poole too as I was at the Colne, York and Newtown which were swapped.

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 10:04:21 PM »
Pandy ‏@Sandypandy74  56m56 minutes ago
Rock n roll kinda evening @joemcelderry91 @ Lighthouse Poole https://instagram.com/p/-Ch2d1wBnP_DfYbcMlITlZ5SOQ-BaI2pPZqpI0/
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:07:12 PM by louisew »