Author Topic: Loughborough Town Hall, Loughborough - Thursday 29th October  (Read 2414 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: Loughborough Town Hall, Loughborough - Thursday 29th October
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 11:28:41 PM »
think i'm gonna hit the hay as have gotta be up early tomorrow, hope i've done an ok job though and that someone can take over from me soon! :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 11:34:28 PM »
one more before bed from jeanette, and then i really am off!
Our incredibly talented @joemcelderry91 at Loughborough town hall # an out of this world show https://t.co/PLF2UrK0q4

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 04:38:04 AM »
rt @franticnoiseboy: Great night with the McElderry clan! @joemcelderry91 @vodkaprince25 @Rick_p77 @gggggggareth @subfrantic #Evolution https://t.co/95zdvu4t06

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2015, 04:53:00 AM »
Videos from michelle :thankyou:

Love of My Life

Until The Stars Run Out

Say You Love Me

Ambitions/Don't Stop The Music

Jukebox Joe

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2015, 04:53:46 AM »
Jukebox joe thanks to michelle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3FC6hCH9QU&feature=youtu.be&a

superman, Thinking out loud, happy, over the rainbow, first time ever I saw your face, me and mrs jones, someone asked for phantom of the opera and joe was like, anything else? I have nothing and angels robbie williams.

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2015, 04:55:48 AM »
wow you're quick br! and you did a better job than me, I don't know how to do that with the videos so they show up on the page like that! :)
in case anyones wondering, no, I don't have to be up now, i just can't sleep.
Who is this VodkaPrince25? His name's paul, i'm not sure who he is? :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman

jadesharp1992

• Superman

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2015, 06:04:58 AM »
FROM A FAN BECKY: Wow Joe was amazing last night it was the best venue ever loved it hope he comes back here would deffo come back

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2015, 06:09:59 AM »
HOW WE LOVE THANKS TO MICHELLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq2txZv5JaE&feature=youtu.be&a
Love joe's little talk at the beginning, he is basically telling the audience while he's taking a drink, so there's not an awkward silence to clap, cheer, to just make some noise :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2015, 06:14:26 AM »

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2015, 06:48:19 AM »
Thanks Jade and BR for all your hard work posting tweets and vids  :yourock:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2015, 11:11:17 PM »
Jade - to get the video to just show up, on YouTube you need to scroll down past the address bar and down to a button that says 'Share'. On my PC it's about 3cm below the bottom of the video. Click on that button and you get a row of social media buttons and below that a box which has the link for the video highlighted in it. If you Ctrl-C (or copy) then the link will be copied and you can paste it directly into your forum post. It should then automatically convert to the video.

If you need any more help just shout :)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2015, 08:15:02 AM »
 :thankyou: Jade and BR for posting and Michelle for the videos.

I have nothing during JBJ  :shock1:  :swoon:  :ten:  that was freaking fantastic  :D