Author Topic: York Barbican, York -Thursday October 8th  (Read 1682 times)

blackenroses

• Superman
Re: York Barbican, York -Thursday October 8th
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 11:13:53 AM »
Videos from Michelle:

She's Out Of My Life

Superman

Jukebox Joe

Feel The Fire
The Climb
Nessun Dorma
Over The Rainbow
Mayday
Uptown Funk
Praying For Time
September
Happy Birthday
I Dreamed a Dream
Summertime
Man In The Mirror

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 12:35:54 PM »
   :thankyou:    Michelle and Paula for vids and br for posting.

Fab Jesse Ware song!!

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 02:04:36 PM »
 :thankyou: everyone  for the  videos  xxxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2015, 04:06:31 PM »
Review!

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/leisure/music/13837518.Review__Joe_McElderry__Evolution__York_Barbican__October_8/
I think this reviewer is letting his personal preferences affect his review  :roll3:  (which I suppose every reviewer does really  :snigger:)

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »
I  AGREE    WITH CARISMA   ------  i  think this      reviewer  seems     a bit   BIAS    --  joes   1st   half  is   usually   DWMF   etc     ballads that   JOE   is known   for     on  XF     --  and  songs  that   JOE  would  be  known  for  ????? the  second  half  more the   NEW  MORE  LIVLEY     JOE    with   uptown   funk    etc   i   LOVE  second   half    alot  too      but  i  do  think     some reviewers   are scared  to  say  how  great Joe is? thank    god    im  NOT  a reveiwer    for their  shows    /  cos  i  would   be   biased  too   :-)  JOE   is  in general     at  accoustics    very   chatty   /   friendly    /    funny  /  and   confident  -- and  usuallly    has  everyone   laughing   ---- so     that   is  a   BIAS    thats  shows   out   with this   reviewer   ? i   even  wonder   did    he   actually  watch  a   joe   show  in  YORK        or   did     he   sit  in the  bar    and   probably  wrote   it  out  before   he  even saw   show  ?????? SORRY    BUT   JOE    IS   GREAT  AT   ACCOUSTIC     CHAT   ---- PROBABLY  BETTER THAN    ANY  OTHER     24 YR  OLD   POP  STAR   AT  MOMENT   !!!!    (  most     cant   string   2  words   together    other than    i  have   a  BRIT     and  im  no   1    in  charts  --   I    have  seen them    on  award   shows   ?????? they  are  useless   at  speaking   ----- JOE     is  great   at   chatter    in the  accoustics   shows   ---- the  reviewer    shown   his   BIAS    as if  he   didnt  really   see the   show  at  all   ???  joe  is   not  unconfident   at   chatting   ?????  did  the  reviewer  think     he was  writing  about  shy   /  unconfident   joe    who  was    18 yrs    when he  won XF  ?????? cos that    how the  reviewr  writes   ???????? what  a  rubbish  review   ????? JOE  SHOWS   :ten: REVIEWER   :zero:     
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:39:18 AM by Tacom »

Craftie16

• Superman
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2015, 06:03:43 PM »
I agree Carisma  they certainly don't like classical/ slow ballads but it is very harsh to call the first half dull - I am not a fan of that music but Joe sings those songs amazing.

I wouldn't agree with the  unconfident body language either - I think he comes across really well now and I must admit I love his little chats between songs.

Thanks to Mihi for my sig

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2015, 07:33:41 PM »
Nice comment by Ping :D

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2015, 09:13:55 PM »
yes   joe  is  confident  and    funny   /  chatty   /   and   makes  everyone  laugh    in the   accoustic   chats    and   joes  slower  songs  are   ballads  more than    classical    on the  accoustics    ---- really  sick  of  the   BIAS    by   reviews    /  media   now   -- as i  said   before   we  can  all be  biased   but    not  lucky  enough  to   be  media   or  reviewers      really    dont think  this  reviewer watched the   same  shows  by   joe  that  we  do   -- as  joe doesnt  have  uncomfortable or  unconfident      body  language  at  all   ??? whatevers     the  review  was    a  :zero: and   JOE SHOWS   ARE   :ten: 

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2015, 05:40:37 PM »
thanks for all the joe videos they are brillant thankyou to all the fans that post the videos of joe for some of us who havent had the chance to see joe yet claire :thankyou: