Author Topic: Camber Sands Holiday Park, Hastings - Saturday 30th May  (Read 3109 times)

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Camber Sands Holiday Park, Hastings - Saturday 30th May
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 07:42:24 PM »
 :thankyou:  for  pics  of  joe  and the   camber  sands    gang!!!!!! :thankyou: BR

eileen  told me  at  hastings   that   the   campers  weree  wild  at  camber  sands  !!!!!!! she thought  as  i was a wild one  i  would  be there ??????  i  said    am i  wild enough  for  camber  -----  we   laughed  !!!! :-) i  told her i  had  been there  before !!!! :-)

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 08:13:05 PM »
You wild Trudy NEVER!

Just heard from some friends of mine who there at the weekend they said Joe went down a storm they said they were shocked because I wasn't there. Wish I had gone now we could have had a catch up and killed 2 birds with one stone.

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 08:26:49 PM »
JENNI  ----- well  eileen  has  maybe seen  my   wild side  ????? :-) but  am i  wild  enough  for  camber  sands ????? :-)

pity  YOU  didnt  go  camber  with ya   mates    jenni  -- i  could have  joined   YOU  xxxxx we would have   had a  wild   time  :-)

Denzil

• Superman
  • Denise
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 02:41:02 PM »
What a shame that Camber Sands didn't allow Joe fans in for the evening for say 20- 25  - money lost me thinks - not a great move - so many Joe fans would have taken up the offer ..

Den   :thumbsdown:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 04:46:33 PM »
DEN--- yes pity   that    they  didnt sell tx   cos    we   could  have  gone  den  ----lost  money    yes  --  and   fans  could  have  gone   aswell  xxx

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 06:15:10 PM »
Well if 800 people went to see him, who knows if there was place for more fans  :D

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 07:37:33 PM »
did anyone say that  800  people  went to camber sands show   ???? im  not  sure  how   many  went  to  actual  show   really  ??????? who  knows  if they sold tx like  at the  clacton  holiday  camp   when  joe  and  stacy  was on  maybe they  could have  fit in   some fans  ---- or  if  we went  with  jennis   party ??? maybe  some fans  could have  gone  ??? who knows ????

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 07:44:28 PM »
I am sorry Trudy, I thought I read that David had said 800 guests were having lots of fun.
Must have dreamed it  :blush:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 07:46:21 PM »
I read 800 too.

Thanks to mihi for the :hot: sig

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 07:57:28 PM »
Where did the 800 figure come from ?

I am told by someone who is a member of a chalet site run by the same company that the reason that they replied to my email that they do not sell tickets just for the performances is that it would annoy those already on the site who would not have such easy access to good seating and the bar. ie they pay a premium to stay there and expect the entertainment events to not be overrun by day guests.

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 08:02:13 PM »
I am sorry I mentioned the 800, I cant find where I read it, sorry.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 08:13:11 PM »
 sorrry  tacom i  didnt read that   davids  tweet   at all -- so i  dont know ????? maybe   800 then ????? if  david  said   800????? i  just    got  asked  why i  didnt   go ????? --- and  so  was jenni  asked  ????? ----- as her friends   party  saw    joe fans?????   ------  but  hey  ho  !!!!!!  noone  from here  said  we   could  go ????    so  we didnt ?????  as far as we knew it  was  residents and people on holidays in   caravans  at camber  ?????

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 08:13:25 PM »
I have no idea how many were there my friends from Hampshire took their grandchildren and were staying there. They were the ones who told me you didn't have to stay at the park they said there were some fans there who weren't resident. This is one I couldn't get to anyway they just assumed I would be  there because they think I'm a bit mag :-)

I might consider going to the one July though because I will already be away from home.

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2015, 08:22:18 PM »
jenni  when is the july one  i  may   go to  it  with  you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx we can share a caravan xxxx

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2015, 10:56:10 PM »
I am sorry Trudy, I thought I read that David had said 800 guests were having lots of fun.
Must have dreamed it  :blush:

You didn't dream it - I posted on the Hastings thread

"Another fab show from Joe, band and crew despite that they were weary from entertaining 800 rowdy campers!!!"

Info was from when I had a very brief chat with David before the show at Hastings.   :)