Author Topic: Joe and Musicals  (Read 2734 times)

claire b

• Superman
Joe and Musicals
« on: February 15, 2015, 04:09:44 PM »
hello to all joe fans out there i was just wondering what you think about joe doing musicals, i think that it is great because of his voice and also his range i love his cd with classic song on why not a musical cd i think that would be brillant, also i think that the x factor has not the same with out nicole as she was a great judge what do you think also i hope that we will get a concert on dvd soon claire

Trudy

• Superman
claire  JOE is in tommy  musical    -- see the thread  for  tommy  in blackpool xxxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
Yes, great news that Joe is doing Tommy in September - hopefully just the first of many musicals.
He will be slightly difficult to cast with his lack of height - some roles will likely be ruled out but there's plenty out there he could do -
Marius in Les Mis
Joseph in Joseph
Could probably manage Danny in Grease given the right Sandy and T-Birds.

I'd also love a CD of songs from musicals though I don't imagine Joe would go down this route at this stage.

claire b

• Superman
Joe's Next Album - Songs from Musicals?
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 12:35:56 AM »
hello all fans out there i think that joe should release an musical lp he is brillant with classical music and pop music that is why i like him as he sings everything i am hoping that tommy might one day come to plymouth or the hall for cornwall i love musicals and i have seen quite a few there isnt many people that can sing as many diffrent sounds as joe do you agree also i hope that its not long to wait for his lptake careall you joe fans out there claire
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 03:14:59 PM by judetheobscure »

Trudy

• Superman
Re: joes next step should be releasing a musical lp
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 01:13:32 AM »
claireb  i  love musicals   ---- so  hope  joe   in  tommy  maybe   is made  to  a DVD ??? WHO  KNOWS  calire  -- maybe  one day joe   i    a  west end  musicalxxx

are  you  at  any  joe  shows  this  year  claire   B -- joe is   in   barnstable  / babbacombe   are they   near  for  you ???? its  devon     isnt  it ????? west   country ???

claire b

• Superman
hello joe fans i was just wondering if he will one day release a musical dvd he is brillant as he has the talent to do all musical songs i do think that he would be brillant in this area of music i loved the circle of life from the lion king i have seen this musical it is brillant i also think that tommy will be brillant too i think that he sings this type of music brillantly could it be magic yes i think so do you think also that joe should do an opera too what do you think out there claire :cool2: :ilovejoe:

Trudy

• Superman
i think  a  dvd of tommy would be great but  doubt    it will   be done 

i  dont think  joe is   an opera   singer claire so   i  doubt a dvd of  an opera tho ????

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
I think Joe is great at songs from musicals - maybe that should be his next album, including songs from Tommy - so it would be a bit less cliched than the standard "songs from musicals" albums.
Joe is a long, long way from being ready for opera, even if he did want to do it which I rather doubt.

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Joe and Musicals
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 04:39:11 PM »
i  think  as jude does also   a  album  from   MUSICALS -- like   TOMMY / LE MIS / GREASE/ ETC    would be great for  joe  ( altho my fave  is pop  joe  and    i  love  joes   own     original  songs  aswelll  -- if only   the music industry  wasnt  such a  closed  shop    and  was more fair  to  joe   as they are to other less talented    singers )  i    am  going to see   JOE  in   TOMMY   IN BLACKPOOL  1ST  NIGHT  SHOW    cant wait   claire !!!!!!!! will you be seeing   JOE   in   TOMMY  claire ?????

i   think  JOE   wouldnt  do  an opera  album   ever  as JOE  only  sings a few  arias   from  PSTOS  --- JOE   has  never been an  opera singer  -- he would have to  study   for years -- and  i  dont think  opera     only  -- is  joes     fave music  -- joe   is far away  from an opera   star -- joe only  sings   classical crossover  songs ???- so   i  doubt  an  opera album   claire xxx

claire b

• Superman
joes future in musicals looks to be a great move to dowhat do you think
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 06:38:20 PM »
 :ilovejoe:hello all joe fans out there i am pleased that joes musical career is going well i hope that tommy will one day visit plymouth also joeseph will be brillant i have seen the musical twice i am hoping that i get the chance to see joe in the musical some time next year, what do you think that joe is best at musicals or pop music i am still hoping that there will be some new music from joe soon claire

Hassaan18

• Real Late Starter
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 03:46:55 PM »
I think he'd be great in Jesus Christ Superstar. That's a vocally demanding one.

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 03:58:31 PM »
Yes I agree Hassaan, he certainly would be fantastic in JCS... Welcome to the forum by the way!

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 11:50:36 AM »
 :welcome: aboard the forum Hasssaan18

claire b

• Superman
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2016, 10:18:25 PM »
welcome to the forum hassan claire