Author Topic: Joe McElderry - "EVOLUTION" 2015 Tour!!!  (Read 37477 times)

Craftie16

• Superman
Re: Joe McElderry - "EVOLUTION" 2015 Tour!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 02:01:21 PM »
Evolution ( and what it implies) is an interesting name for the tour.   :twiddle:

It is very interesting - I am hoping it means he has gone full circle and back to his "pop" music - he can do the other stuff ie classical when he's older.

Thanks to Mihi for my sig

Sug60

• Superman
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 02:13:39 PM »
Great news cannot wait to hear where he will be performing  :hurrah: :wavehat: :hurrah:

Special thanks to Mihi for avatar and signature

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2014, 02:32:34 PM »
 #EVOLUTION     good   name ---- isnt    it  full   circle    back to    the   XF  days  of   JOE  ----- i  see it  as    going   back to   what      we   1st  loved  about   JOE  the   POP    BALLADS ----  i  do think    joe  will be    all  about    the   joe  we    1st  loved   ---  like the dance  with my    father   /   dont  let the  sun   go   down on me  ----  typed   songs    that  we   1st  loved     about   joe (  before the  classsical    covers  came  along )    it is   great to  start      where  joe was his  most  popular   ----  XF     ----  as  JOE   was no   1  top   10  XF    maybe    thats     the  best     place    to       evolve    to   joe  at   his  most  popular  ever   ----  pop  ballads  !!!!

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2014, 04:06:49 PM »
Wouldn't it be revolution (as in revolving) if it was going back to the beginning.
Evolution is about moving forward - evolving obviously.

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 05:11:22 PM »
Wouldn't it be revolution (as in revolving) if it was going back to the beginning.
Evolution is about moving forward - evolving obviously.

Yes, evolution is more about development than going back. 

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2014, 05:26:13 PM »
Development from the same base  :wink:

I think its a great name, hope the new Album will have the same name.
I cant get over the fact that an announcement like this totally shakes me up with excitement and my head is doing overtime...will there be a London date, will the band be there, how many dates in N-Ireland, how many in North UK, will there be an overseas one  ;) How much new material does he have, will I be able to finance some  :lol:  questions questions  :D  Love it.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2014, 05:40:05 PM »
     dictionary  says   evolution ==    development ???--- ==  process of changing  in  a particular    direction ???? in  which  someone     attains   a   distinctive   character  ????   whatever   distinctive    character     JOE   evolves   into   is  anyones  guess ?????=====  hopefully    not   a rap  singer  ????  dont seee that   go  down  well  with   joe fans ??? ---   i   was talking    full circle   re  crafties     POP   =====     full  circle    is  back to  XF   pop    ballads ???  that   was my  meaning of    full  circle  ??????     maybe    joe   will   evolve   into   whatever       distinctive    character     joe wants  in  a perticular  music     direction   joe    wants    to  evolve  ???? altho  joe  never seems to  be   sure   what   genre    of music    he  will   have    on  show  / albums ????  joes   show    is  all  genres    pop.  ballads / rock /  classical /     no real   particular music    direction        before  ???     maybe now   JOE     has   finally     found  the     genre ???  the  shows  will be great  anyway    as they  always     are ----  cos    joes  voice is  main    selling   point ---   and  joes   voice  is  brilliant  :ten:

pumpkin queen

• Superman
  • Pumpkin Queen
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 06:56:40 PM »
To me Evolution implies something new     I'm so exited  :goofy:
Follow Pumpkin Queen at  www.themewsgallery.co.uk

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 08:27:40 PM »
  it      could     be the   new    genre     that    joe  has  chose      or the  genre   joe  has   chose  from ones   joe  already    sings    ????? to      me   joe   has  lots to  choose      from ???  as  joe sings      all   pop/  rock/  classics ?????  maybe       country     like   lady   A ???  that suits    joe   -------  i  dont  see   joe  as     a     rapper     but    who  knows ????   whatever   joe    had  found new   ???  joe  is    always    suprising     the fans ???

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 09:51:23 PM »
i wonder if there's a track called Evolution? and what it sounds like? I hope he performs somewhere close to me, and I hope it's not while i'm in florida at the end of march to the beginning of april!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

pumpkin queen

• Superman
  • Pumpkin Queen
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2014, 10:23:32 PM »
Maybe more of his alternative version of 'wide awake' , which I thought was absolutely amazing ?   :hail:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 10:29:37 PM »
i wonder if there's a track called Evolution? and what it sounds like? I hope he performs somewhere close to me, and I hope it's not while i'm in florida at the end of march to the beginning of april!

probably    a  song  called   EVOLUTION  ------  jade    like  we  had  a song  SYSA    aswell ???

march  and  april    are in the  spring  tour  ???  there is  an  autumn   aswell  jade ??

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 10:35:33 PM »
wow, that would be amazing to get more songs like that!!!!!!! he needs to record a live album!!!!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

pumpkin queen

• Superman
  • Pumpkin Queen
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
Defo   Please please Joe   :goofy:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2014, 10:54:15 PM »
yes  a live  album  or  accoustic album for me   :thumbsup: