Author Topic: which songs are special to you in youre life that joe sings and why  (Read 550 times)

claire b

• Superman
 :D :ilovejoe:hello all joe fans out there i was wondering what song is so special to you and why, mine is the climb, because it is a song that means that you
can do anything if you try hard enough dont give up

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
Re: which songs are special to you in youre life that joe sings and why
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 09:20:20 PM »
There are a lot of Joe songs that are special to me Claire.

always LOVE  How We Love . especially the live version om St James Church and Acoustic at Milton Keynes

and recently get really choked up by Wide Awake. FInd the new ending incredible...gets the song to a whole different level, and I always liked the song anyway.
Fantastic.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 09:55:51 PM »
i  love lots of  joes  songs ------- and i  love  the party mash up  on  SYSA  and rapping ross ----  i  love  the  standing ovations  on  ND    and  unbreak  my  heart /  i  love  all the pop party  aswell ----- my   secret    love on  JBJ   is  JOES    i dreamed  adream >>>>guilty pleasure  -- i  loved my  heart will go on aswell / and BO RAP  / LOVE OF  MY LIFE ---- ALL  JBJ 

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 03:09:41 AM »
the new wide awake is just wow! to where you are always gets me, because it reminds me of my great nan when she was still alive. I remember me and my friend georgii saw joe on his classic tour, 2 weeks after she died, and I cried my eyes out when Joe sang to where you are!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)