Author Topic: The Brook Theatre, Soham *ACOUSTIC* - Friday 26th Sept  (Read 4997 times)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
Re: The Brook Theatre, Soham *ACOUSTIC* - Friday 26th Sept
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2014, 07:12:41 PM »
 :thankyou: Michelle and Annie  :yourock:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2014, 08:37:58 PM »
penny laverick ‏@dogdancerinpink  8h
@joemcelderry91 wonderful show you were fantastic. Loved meeting you and the after show hug (I said a granny wants a hug!).  Newcastle next

June Hudson ‏@ElizaHud  4h
@joemcelderry91 Thanks Joe for a great show in Soham last night, good to forget all the worries of the world for a couple of hours. xx
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 08:45:04 PM by judetheobscure »

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2014, 08:46:37 PM »
Abbieee. ‏@abbiiereader  2h
such a pleasure to have @joemcelderry91 lastnight at work, he was amazing! Was lovely to meet you Joe😙xxx pic.twitter.com/iK6nd2xWiv

orchid

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2014, 01:05:16 AM »
:thankyou: Michelle and Annie  :yourock:

Another huge  :thankyou: from me as well for sharing such fantastic videos. What a show Joe performed for you all, he sounded amazing.  So difficult to choose a favourite song  but  I've still got a big soft spot for "Superman" -just wonderful.

I haven't been fortunate to go to one of  Joes acoustics shows yet but keeping all my fingers crossed he manages to perform one in my part of the country next year.

Tessa

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2014, 01:24:03 AM »
Thank you so much Michelle and Annie for recording the whole concert. You are very kind to share such a great night. I agree with Orchid hard to choose a favourite.

:ten:

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2014, 07:40:02 AM »
I'm not on Facebook but apparently there are some posts from the Brook.

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2014, 09:46:08 AM »
I had the pleasure of being there on Friday night......he was indeed simply, breathtakingly stunning :hot:

Loved everything about the show......his humorous banter, charisma, stage prescence and faultless vocals. Couldn't help smiling throughout...and I did shed a tear during HWL - simply sublime.

My friend was very, very impressed. I would have tried to seek some of you out but we arrived a little late... as we had trouble finding The Brook!! The atmosphere was really lovely and he was, as always, totally adorable.

Thank you for posting  videos and photos...I only managed to capture 'white light' which was so disappointing. I am so grateful to you Michelle and Annie.

Seeing Joe just makes me want to see him more and more. It also makes me wish more people in the world could see him too.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:31:56 PM by Susie D »

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2014, 10:17:41 AM »

The Brook, Soham
26 September
Everyone is having an amazing night!! Joe Mcelderry is brilliant!!

The Brook, Soham
16 hours ago
Such an amazing night last night at The Brook with Joe McCeldery. Here's a clip of him singing his x-factor winning song The Climb :) xx

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=739132599457676

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2014, 10:37:24 AM »
I had the pleasure of being there on Friday night......he was indeed simply, breathtakingly stunning :hot:

Loved everything about the show......his humorous banter, charisma, stage prescence and faultless vocals. Couldn't help smiling throughout...and I did shed a tear during HWL - simply sublime.

My friend was very, very impressed. I would have tried to seek some of you out but we arrived a little late... as we had trouble finding The Brook!! The atmosphere was really lovely and he was, as always, totally adorable.

Thank you for posting  videos and photos...I only managed to capture 'white light' which was so disappointing. I am so grateful to you Michelle and Annie.

Seeing Joe just makes me want to see him more and more. It also make wish more people in the work could see him too.

AWW thank you for your review Susie.. Happy your friend was impressed but I thought she might be  ;)
And yes I shed a tear yesterday too at first time and how we love.. Absolutely world class  :ten:

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2014, 01:36:41 PM »

The Brook, Soham
26 September
Everyone is having an amazing night!! Joe Mcelderry is brilliant!!

The Brook, Soham
16 hours ago
Such an amazing night last night at The Brook with Joe McCeldery. Here's a clip of him singing his x-factor winning song The Climb :) xx

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=739132599457676

Looks like that pic captures the 2 women nattering throughout Joe's set ?

Tessa

• Superman
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2014, 04:54:10 PM »
Thanks lots Susie D for sharing about the concert.
Its great to read comments of what folk have experienced. So thanks to all the people that have shared even just a few words during the tour.