Author Topic: Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage - Monday 13th October  (Read 5891 times)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage - Monday 13th October
« on: April 09, 2014, 07:32:00 PM »
Joe McElderry: Set Your Soul Alive tour

http://www.gordon-craig.co.uk/whats-on/joe-mcelderry-set-your-soul-alive-tour/

13th Oct 2014 | 7.45pm

For fans of Joe McElderry and X Factor this is one night not to miss!
 Joe rose to fame when he won the sixth series of the ITV show The X Factor in 2009. Joe’s first single “The Climb” reached number one in the UK and Irish singles chart and was soon followed by the release of his debut album titled “Wide Awake”.
 Joe returned to our TV screens where he was the triumphant winner of the second series of ITV show Pop Star to Opera Star in 2011, where he had received 80% of the voting throughout the series.
 There is only one Joe McElderry, and there is only one night for you to see this incredible singer with his band performing songs from Rock, Pop to Classical.
 This is one night not to miss with Joe having sold in excess of 2 million records worldwide and with over 350,000 twitter followers – expect his tickets to go fast!

Price : £22.00

Friends and Group Bookers (10+) please contact the Box Office on 01438 363200 for any available discount.
All tickets are inclusive of a £1.00 restoration fee.
Enjoy a pre-show meal at our Pi Bistro – Please call the Box Office to book a table

Booking link: https://www.gordon-craig-tickets.co.uk/show_events_list.asp?shcode=5239
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:00:56 PM by judetheobscure »

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage - Monday 13th October
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 07:35:42 PM »
thanks   :thankyou: jude
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:01:11 PM by judetheobscure »

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 10:52:41 PM »
 :D  Looks great  :thumbsup:

pumpkin queen

• Superman
  • Pumpkin Queen
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:55:43 PM »
Booked my tickets  :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:
Follow Pumpkin Queen at  www.themewsgallery.co.uk

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 11:28:06 PM »
Me to  :hurrah:

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

pumpkin queen

• Superman
  • Pumpkin Queen
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 07:11:53 AM »
Follow Pumpkin Queen at  www.themewsgallery.co.uk

Jenni1

• Superman

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Hayley

• Superman
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 10:04:56 AM »
My friend has a ticket to sell in row b. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks to Mihi for my sig.

Twitter http://twitter.com/Hubz1988  %-P

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hubz1988?fe

Follow me on Instagram  http://followgram.me/hubz1988/

McElderry_Aloud

• Real Late Starter
  • Loving Joe until the stars run out
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 07:51:31 PM »
Really hope I can go to this one! I just need to wait to find out my university timetable and see if it's possible.

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 08:08:18 PM »
let me know when you've found out, hopefully me, you and megan can all go to this together! i'm not getting any tickets until i know what you guys are all doing, when you know, let me know and then we could get our tickets together? that way we're sat with each other? :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 10:46:28 AM »
yay!!! chessie can definitely make this! me and megan are just waiting for hannah and rosh to see what their timetables are like. as soon as we all find out, we're gonna ring up and book! :D so excited!!!!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 07:15:19 PM »
woop woop! we've got our tickets booked! they gave megan a half price carer ticket for me and chessie which was pretty cool. i think we're seats g23, 24, and 25. they said they might get someone there to look after brodie during the show rather than me bringing him in, they'll let me know on the day.
I was gonna ask for a favour though. on mondays, megan doesn't start uni until 2 and finishes at 5. she's gonna leave dead on 5 and hopefully get to stevenage for 7, but me and chessie want to try and leav mine at 1, get to stevenage for 3 so chessie might get to speak to Joe. Laura on twitter said she might be able to help out, but if she can't, is anyone arriving early and would be willing to collect me and chessie from the station and walk us to the venue? i'm keeping in touch with laura so she will let me know, I just think it's good to have a backup plan. if no one can help out then we'll just leave with megan, I think it'd be a rush though with brodie as we'd be going from finsbury park, and i'm not sure if that station has escalators and if it does, then they won't stop them for us during rush hour. so excited for this now!!!

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 08:22:03 PM »
jade   ---- joe  didnt  get   to radlett till about  20mins to  5pm  ---- and  he  was late  so just    went infor  sound checks   --   he  did   wave to  us  all   but     didnt  stop  talking    --- and   after  show  only    spoke by    car   so   dont  expect  joe to  always   stay    out talking      when he  has    sound checks  etc ----  just  saying     jade    :D

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »
thanks trudy :)  is anyone arriving here early or not? I need to start making plans soon for when i'll be leaving home and stuff. chessie might not be able to make it now which is a shame, but her family have to come first. :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2014, 09:32:34 AM »
yay! chessie has now found out that she can make this!  i've not been too good though lately, this horrible cough, cold, and sore throat has not left me for about 4 weeks. it went for like 2 days and then it came back with avengence so me and chessie have decided that rather than waiting around in the cold and making me worse, we're gonna leave with megan at 5, meet Michelle at kings cross, and all 4 of us are gonna travel down together. Should be so much fun, i'm really getting excited!!!