Author Topic: Camberley Theatre, Camberley, Surrey *ACOUSTIC* - Sunday 10th Aug  (Read 10757 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: Camberley Theatre, Camberley, Surrey *ACOUSTIC* - Sunday 10th Aug
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 08:48:26 PM »
yep, my first acoustic, i'm soooo excited! I want jess to be there too! but her and her family are off to creet in greece on the 10th. :( i told her i'll try and get a jbj request for her. :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2014, 11:00:21 PM »
I've got yo get 4 trains to get there that's going to be one exhausting journey!!

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 02:20:21 AM »
JENNI ------- if   4  any reason u   cant make  camberley  ----- i   will  buy ur ticket ??? please

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 01:15:46 PM »
Definitely going Trudy already paid for a hotel there's still some good seats left on the website tho

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2014, 01:21:25 PM »
thats  ok   jenni ----- no  money  at moment  ---- all joe   tickets   i  get last minute now  ???

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 09:16:53 PM »
 im  buying    karens ticket  in  D  ROW  sitting   with  hayley /  suzette  and mates  ???

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2014, 07:35:25 PM »
yay! so pleased your coming! tell Hayley to come and say hey to me, I know she wanted to meet Brodie too!
also sparky's friend Shaun can't make it, so Chessie is coming in his place! she's so excited! I so want her and joe to sing together, that'd be incredible!
megan is coming again which is great, we're all travelling there together which is nice! Can't wait to see you all!!!!!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2014, 01:54:50 AM »
i  will  tell   hayley to say   hi to  brodie   -------   i  dont know    wether i  will just see  hayley there   as she  goes  with  mates  like  on  SYSA  tour    they meet   up  and  go     all  over the place    before  JOE  shows   (   windsor  castle after  hayes  and   before  basingstoke shows?? ---- they    are always    all over the place  those ladies  -- cant tie them down   jade      !!!!)  i  usually   seee them  at the  shows jade   ------ this time       i   will sit  with them     as i    will buy    karens  ticket   ----  as its   soo last minute   really ----- even  hayley   just found out    she    had   a   ticket   ------ as someone    from  that group  buys  tickets    jade  ------    UNORGANISED   DOT  COM    thats     us   lot   ???? my     last     joe   show    at  tony   hatch   was  random     jade   -- thats me   random 

maybe    JOE  will  ask  chessie to   sing the climb   with him    ----- who  knows   ????   at   classic  tour  last  show  NC    joe  asked     suzette  to  come on  stage   at the  climb   --    didnt think she  sang   tho ??????       he  can ask anyone   but   ME  ----- i  cant  sing     a note  ----- love  singing but  cannot  sing    a note   jade   !!!!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2014, 01:14:45 PM »
I just thought i'd let everyone know that any recordings I get, I won't be able to upload them until possibly next Thursday. i'm moving flat, in the same block, just upstairs and to a 1 bedroom flat which is better for me and Brodie, but my wifi and landline in the old flat have been cut off. i'm only online now because i'm at mum and dads. we get the keys for the new place on Wednesday, so if you guys can wait until Thursday, then i'll share my recordings, and a review with you all! so if you don't hear anything from me straight after the show, it's not that I've not enjoyed myself, it's lack of internet.
feel free to post up anything I tweet on my behalf. :)  I can't wait, i'm so excited!!!!!

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2014, 08:03:47 AM »
Have a great time Jade and all those who are going tonight!  :hurrah:

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2014, 08:10:45 AM »
Going to be wet and windy in Camberley today. Safe travels Jade and everyone else going.

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2014, 08:55:30 AM »
Have a great time everyone!  Look forward to hearing about it  :D

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2014, 11:01:43 AM »
  i  will  have  a great  time in  camberley -----  despite     all this rain  :rain: :brolly:------- we will   have joe  back   :D

cassi

• Superman
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2014, 11:34:05 AM »
Safe travel everyone and have great time tonight. :D

danilovesjoe

• Wide Awake
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2014, 11:41:55 AM »
hope everyone has a good time tonight  :D hope you don't get too wet by the rain  :rain: