Author Topic: Tour Tickets Watch **For stats fans** - NO SPOILERS PLEASE!  (Read 15862 times)

litcar

• Superman
Re: Tour Tickets Watch **For stats fans** - NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
« Reply #180 on: May 03, 2014, 07:44:22 PM »
I make the total for the Octagon at Yeovil  423.  :thumbsup:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2014, 07:56:12 PM »
thats   great  423     carmen  :thankyou:

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Liz

• Superman
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2014, 09:13:28 PM »
 :thumbsup:

thanks to Mihi, for my lovely sig!

Tessa

• Superman
« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2014, 07:41:12 AM »
Is it ok to ask if we have any updates on the ticket sales
was wondering how dorking and the rest were going  :D

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2014, 11:32:39 AM »
Had  a look at Dorking web site to see how many tickets were still available, sales not looking good unless it has not been updated recently. This is not a critisism but I would like to see a different promotional photo used. Although the photo of Joe in the denim shirt holding the mic is nice, yes that is how I see it just nice,  I personally feel there are many more from the photo shoot for the SYSA tour that would be more suitable. Maybe encourage the younger to buy tickets.

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2014, 11:29:07 AM »
Had a look at sales for Shanklin and I counted 277 with most of them in the stalls.  Looking better than I thought.  I was worried.   Some people might book today.

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2014, 02:07:25 PM »
Had  a look at Dorking web site to see how many tickets were still available, sales not looking good unless it has not been updated recently. This is not a critisism but I would like to see a different promotional photo used. Although the photo of Joe in the denim shirt holding the mic is nice, yes that is how I see it just nice,  I personally feel there are many more from the photo shoot for the SYSA tour that would be more suitable. Maybe encourage the younger to buy tickets.

Dorking is one of my most local theatres......over the years very few shows I've attended have been sold out there. Only one I can think of was Jimmy Carr.

I went to see Paul Carrack a few weeks back at a similar theatre nearby and he had many seats left unsold. It's not so unusual.

Peggysue/Maggs

• Superman
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2014, 04:11:35 PM »
Wanted 1 ticket near front for St Albans

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2014, 03:34:06 PM »
Seems to be able to sell about 500ish per show down south.
Maybe about 100ish of these are known regulars each time?

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2014, 04:11:20 PM »
i  do think  that   joe   has   about  100 regulars  -- give or take  afew ---- of  fans  inthe  south  shows  -----  some fans travell   all over  some -- go mainly  to   southern   or northern    shows ------ whatever  we  can  afford   or thats   what  happens    with me  i  would go to  more shows  but  cant  afford to   really ---- my only  northern  show   were  3  at  CH/SS  ---- i  loved the  atmosphere --- and can  see my  mates   at SS --  but  i   cant  afford  to go to many northern  shows --- that is  why i   go to more in  south --- i can get  home   from  them  so no hotels needed ---- i think this  happens   with many people ------ i spoke to some   at st albans  who  said the  same  that they pick   north  or  south    where  ever they live ----   joe  mainly  has the  same fans  at   most shows i go to----- and then there is locals  from  each   show  which   are all  different people  from those  areas ------ some   are more enthusiastic than  other locals   i  think ------- loved the   gay  guys     at  st albans   my  fave locals ----- invited us for  drinks  but  had to get train  home ---  those  guys  were  great   and loved joe

my  last    3  shows   -- hayes /basingstoke  i  will get train  home ---- hastings  i will  stay   at churchills  hotel

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Peggysue/Maggs

• Superman
« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2014, 02:53:20 PM »
anyone got spare ticket for Shrewsbury please

Pauline m

• Superman
« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2014, 06:59:24 PM »
If any one knows of further spare Ticket for Shrewsbury , could you let me know ?  :thankyou:

jlovesjoe

• Feel the Fire
« Reply #192 on: August 14, 2014, 07:32:47 PM »
Maggs, I have a spare ticket for Shrewsbury.That's the good news.The bad news is that it's next to me. Haha :-))  It's row B, so pretty good. DM me darling, if you'd like it.  :wavehat: