Author Topic: Tour Tickets Watch **For stats fans** - NO SPOILERS PLEASE!  (Read 15600 times)

blackenroses

• Superman
Re: Tour Tickets Watch **For stats fans**
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 02:45:30 PM »
Can I point out though that people travel everywhere to see him. So the support in the north east is also topped up by people who are not from there.
Would it still be sold out or near if the travellers were not going?

Also, percentages give an indication of what is going on but you can't compare the customs house with a venue that has. 1000+ seats if you see what I mean.
A lot if people going to the customs house on the first day will go to the other shows and on the afternoon show a whole pack of seats were blocked for charity from what we gathered

More people travel to the north-east to see him than the other way I would have said.
Which equals more support in the north-east. It matters not where the people have come from really.
I agree about size of venue though. Some of the non-north-east ones are over 1,000 capacity. Hopefully certain sections will be closed off.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 04:42:31 PM »
 as  alot  of the  same fans   will be travelling to   CH/SS --- and    some of the  NE JOE   SHOWS   in the  north as the  same fans      who  travel   south   etc   i  would    still  say  that  it is  that  more   GP / LOCAL FANS   of   JOE in   the north   attend  joe  shows ---- also  we  have  4  almost    sold out   joe  shows   at  CH/SS   (  all  SOLD OUT  other than latest  one  ) that    will make up for more  seats   SOLD  than  any others  anywhere  in  UK ( of  course  expected    that  CH/SS   would  sell out anyway --as  thats   where  joes roots   are  )---- i  do think  that  the    south   doesnt  have  as many  CASUAL  joe fans --- or  lets  say  general   public  etc   who go to  see joe  as the  NORTH  has -----  we   have  alll excepted  that  really  as  on CLASSIC  TOUR  it was   more the northern  dates that   sold  well   aswell ( london RFH    was  best    sold / atttended  in  south  that i  remember )  i  do think that  joe   maybe    should  have   done   at least  1 date  in   scotland  / 1  date in NI / ireland / instead of   some    southern dates  joe is  doing that  havent   sold  well ---- also  altho i  am GRATFUL  to   TEAM JOE  ( david  / julia ) for   doing my  LOCAL   areas ----- DARTFORD /  GRAVESEND  / ---- that  no   stars   really ever   do   anywhere  near   my  local  areas  ever ??? altho i  am gratful  for   thE  FACT   JOE  IS  PLAYING  BOTH DARTFORD / GRAVESEND ----- i   do  feel it  maybe the  same  fans   going  to  BOTH    SHOWS  etc    as they  are fairly    CLOSE  --- and  could    have  cut   down  the  seats   sold  to  GP  --- as the  GP   will  go to  ONE OR THE  OTHER  visa versa ???? me  and hayley   are going to  BOTH  SHOWS  but -- for   someone  in GP they  will pick  just one  closer  to    them  is my  guess ????? and 2   in   area  close  by  cuts  down  the  seats   sold  aT  EACH INDIVIDUAL  VENUE ?????----- maybe that  will happen in  other  areas  if they   are  close  by each other  venues  ????-- EXAMPLE  -- gravesend  ==191 seats / dartford  === 190   seats ----- eg == IF  only   1  close   venue  in my  area gig  could     have   doubled that to ====  approx 381 sold  seats (  191 +190---- only  estimated )
    frome   has   sold only  88  tickets  is  it  a venue  close to  another on tour ?????? or   i  wonder why    it  has  sold  sooo  badly ???? aswell as  shanklin ==121  sold  / salisbury   101 / etc ----/ and  some   mentioned  petersborough  not  selling  well  either  ???? are these  near to  other  venues ????-( obviously  shanklin - is  only   one on IOW  )-  i  will get  a ticket   to  hayes   when  i  come  back  from scotland -- as i   will go to that  venue  as it was a good  venue  for  me to  get to    on my    freedom  pass --- i  will  go to  hayes  and get    ticket    soon ????

sandy  -- the  sad thing is  that joe   is talented  so  should  sell more  venues  out ?????  also -- lets  hope   none   like frome  are cancelled  as  88 /533 / isnt   good news  IF  it  gets  cancelled ==== many  SAD FANS  ------ depends  wether  a venue   will cancell  at  all if   they  dont   sell out  enough  tickets ----  if the  venue  cancells - fans   will lose money on hotels  / travel    etc ---- lots of     sad  fans  then ????
 :tissue:

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 07:37:08 PM »
I think we need to calm down.
The first months are pretty good, and there are still weeks before the tour starts (with the promotion that comes along with that)
and the ones in May/June....well still MONTHS... I dont think it is that bad.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »
i  am  calm  tacom -- just   being  realistic - i  am just  saying  really   why  people  are sad if the    shows   dont  sell out ----- partucularly    in the    SOUTH  -----  as   we  dont  want   shows cancelled  like  the  corrie musical  was    do  we  ?????------ the thing is  we  do  have    months  to  GO  -- YES    but --   FROME  needs to  sell more than 88 tickets  to  do  a  show -- and i  am being realistic  re   those  sort of ticket  sales -- some others  have  done  well  mainly  in north ?????  but -- i  wonder how   the  stables  MK   HAS  DONE  AS IT  UNPLUGGED  JOE  GIG ??????   i  hope   it  does  well in  sales ???? i thought this one  would  do well in  south ????

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2014, 08:49:16 PM »
More stats BR

Exeter 78
Lancaster 198
Derby. 233

(BTW- These come from a seat counting Joefan, not me personally)

sandyrose102

• Superman
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2014, 08:54:52 PM »
I think we need to calm down.
The first months are pretty good, and there are still weeks before the tour starts (with the promotion that comes along with that)
and the ones in May/June....well still MONTHS... I dont think it is that bad.

:thankyou:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 10:44:51 PM »
The Stables, Milton Keynes is listed as Wavendon, Trudy.

I didn't think anyone needed to calm down. There was one sad person and that's it :unsure:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:47:18 PM by judetheobscure »

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 11:23:50 PM »
 NO   jude   ---- i  am  NOT   SAD    at all ----- just realistically  saying  that    some of the    south   gigs  havent  sold  well  at  all ------ and  need to sell more ------  be realistic   about  sales  more -- thats  all ----- not  sad   about the gigs ----- hope they all  sell  out -----  maybe   with  thejump  publicity  they will sell  out more  now -------- im  NOT  SAD  ----- at all jude v ery  HAPPY    about ---- JOE ---- and   all  things   JOE  ------ actually --- i think    since the jump   JOE  will sell more  tickets  now ------ but  --- i  dont think  any of you -- really  get     what i was trying to  say  at all ----- not  sad  at all --- just   wish  joe  sold more tickets -- as he is most talented   singer  in UK  ---- he should  sell out  arenas  on his talent --- thats  all ---- no rose coloured  glasses -- thats   me ---- and   i was trying to realistally  look  at sales ????? thats  all---- i think  most of you  misunderstood  what  i was trying to say ----- JOE  is   such   a talent ----- he   should  fill  the O2    arena  really -- not 88 tickets   at  FROME  --- joes ticket sales--- arnt worthy  of  joes taLENT  at all ----- thats  what i  mean ---- but  -- SAD   ---- no i am  not   sad  for   JOE  -----happy  for JOE  right now  :D :-)

wavendon  MK --- only    has  ????-- not  how  many  sold  jude -- i  hope  it  does  well ---- i  am going  -- it was  my  birthday  present  from H/K ---- looking foeward to   MK ----- just  wondered how the  sales   are ??-
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:04:05 AM by Trudy »

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2014, 12:45:12 AM »
More stats BR

Exeter 78
Lancaster 198
Derby. 233

(BTW- These come from a seat counting Joefan, not me personally)

:thankyou:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 02:22:16 AM »
BR   --please   can you  tell me   about  wavendon    THE  STABLES  mk   sales ????? thanks   :thankyou: in  advance

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 02:33:27 AM »
BR   --please   can you  tell me   about  wavendon    THE  STABLES  mk   sales ????? thanks   :thankyou: in  advance

I've no idea Trudy, can't view the seating plan..sorry

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 02:39:04 AM »
 BR  -- thats  a  shame ----- i  hope    it sells  well ---- and  all the   joe tour   picks  up   the  sales  aswell ----- then  we  will have no  worries ?????--- hope the   jump  makes the  sales    improve 

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2014, 02:41:53 AM »
BR  -- thats  a  shame ----- i  hope    it sells  well ---- and  all the   joe tour   picks  up   the  sales  aswell ----- then  we  will have no  worries ?????--- hope the   jump  makes the  sales    improve

:fingerscrossed:  :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2014, 03:05:55 AM »
yes  my  fingers   crossed   aswell -- i  do  want this tour to  do  so well  for  JOE -- and the tickets  to  sell   more

maybe  JOE     should  have gone on  DOI -- would  give   ray  a run  for   his  money -- and   ITV    publicity ------ joe is  sooooo better   than gareth  gates  aswell -- i think  gareth is   such  an awrkward   person  on tv -----  i  cant  watch  him  at  all ---- sorry   --- H/K  liked  him -- i  find  him   hard to  watch -- wish   joe  got  a tv   break  like  G gates  has tho -- joe is  a tv  natural --- joe  needs  more tv ---- hope  he  gets   more  from the jump

goodnight   BR     :wave: