Author Topic: Prince Charming in Cinderella @The Beck Theatre Hayes - 14 Dec 2013 - 5 Jan 2014  (Read 25631 times)

cassi

• Superman
My tickets have arrived today, can't believe it really as we have so long to wait for this, well I have, not going until the 4th Jan. I could have got seats in the front 4 rows, but they were'nt tiered, so plumped for row E which is.

That was the reason we went for row F tiered seating, wouldn't let me book four tickets for row E as it left a single seat. :D

Trudy

• Superman
cassi  i have  B16--- what is your seat  no ????
[/quote

Trudy we are sitting in seats 15-18 on row F. :goofy:

great cassi-- who  are ya with ????

Trudy going with Carmel, Ruth and Anne.  :) see ya there. :hurrah:

see ua all there cassi  :thumbsup:

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

KR51

• Superman
My tickets have arrived today, can't believe it really as we have so long to wait for this, well I have, not going until the 4th Jan. I could have got seats in the front 4 rows, but they were'nt tiered, so plumped for row E which is.

That was the reason we went for row F tiered seating, wouldn't let me book four tickets for row E as it left a single seat. :D

What day are you going Cassie?

Trudy

• Superman
CASSI  is going  5 jan same as me lAST DAY

Jenni1

• Superman

We are going 4th Jan and sat in Row E.

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
Christian. ‏@ChristianClark5 24m
Looking forward to once again being at the @BeckTheatre tomorrow for the #Cinderella Panto auditions, starring @joemcelderry91 in December!

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

Trudy

• Superman
maybe joe will be there  tomoz as joe  maybe in london as he is  on lorraine bank holiday monday  and jaz club  on tuesday

i am funnily enough now looking forward to joe on  PANTO as it will be good  to see joe doing   somthing different  :D

Ping - Annie L

• Superman
Nick Winston ‏@N1CKW1NSTON 23m

News update featuring  @joemcelderry91
 Choreographer for Panto

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
Looks like a good resume. Choreographed Loserville.

Also this "review" of a previous Cinderella production he has choreographed:

Bobby Davro and Nick Winston score another hit with the record breaking "Cinderella" at the Royal & Derngate, Northampton

"People were rolling in the aisles with laughter" ★★★★ Public Reviews

"THIS amazing show is the best pantomime I have seen so far" Daventry Express

"surely one of the most enjoyable pantos on show 
anywhere in the UK this Christmas" Northampton Telegraph

"The staging of the show is of the highest quality...hugely entertaining" The Stage

"a rip-roaring Christmas cracker of a panto" Word Press

Thanks to mihi for the :hot: sig

sandypandy74

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
fantastic!!!  :thumbsup:

Trudy

• Superman
GREAT JUDE --- HOPE JOES  PANTO  gets great reviews  :thankyou:

Tacom

• Superman
Wow, that are great reviews  :thankyou:

cassi

• Superman
Thanks Jude, great reviews.  :thumbsup:

kanga samps

• Superman
Just a little to add on the local picture! My receptionist was very happy to tell me that Joe McElderry was performing at the Becks in Cinderella, the day after we all found out about it, so word travels quickly! She said they are really good shows. No put down either just excited that she had news I might be interested in!

I have bought four tickets for the preview show on the Friday, for myself and my daughter and two spare. If anyone changes their mind about attending or wants to do the preview with us that would be grand, otherwise will give them to peeps at work. Plenty of time to think and let me know on that one.

Like Trudy has said :wavehat: now that the initial shock has gone I am looking forward to seeing Joe and another side of Joe at that. I agree with all the worries and concerns expressed on here, I really wish this career game had been fairer on Joe, but I do believe as Nana Hilda once said that cream always rises to the top.

sandypandy74

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
ah!!! a preview!!!!
tempting ;)

if the theatre is fairly local to you, people around you might have been there before and might even get emails from them about updates on shows. Joe is on the home page of the theatre on the Cinderella banner!! ;)