Author Topic: 400 pages before Album Number 5!! yes! 5!  (Read 164933 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: 400 pages before Album Number 5!! yes! 5!
« Reply #4650 on: November 21, 2015, 12:28:36 AM »
i've gone all this year without really getting ill, and now my throat is feeling like it's starting to go. it's feeling all tickly and horrible! it's typical, this has all come on before my busy week next week! Monday i'm going christmas shopping, tuesday until thursday i'm meant to be seeing my friend Tom up in Oxford, and Friday i've got a radio course that i've not long started, so fingers crossed I won't get too badly ill!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #4651 on: November 21, 2015, 04:06:32 PM »
Hope you feel better soon Jade  :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #4652 on: November 23, 2015, 11:43:45 PM »
thanks, i'm getting there, still coughing like crazy! Been out today and got all the christmas shopping done so feeling happy! Off to see my friend Tom in Banbury tomorrow for a couple of days, but when i get back i'll try and post more regularly on here! xx

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

don'tstopbelievin

• Superman
« Reply #4653 on: December 03, 2015, 06:34:33 PM »
Got some thoughts but didn't want to post it. I've been thinking, u know Georgia, I think I might just say that she's gone as I can't deal with the worry anymore. I know she's my friend but Ive not heard anything for over 5 months now and I do think she's gone. I know this is depressing but it came to me last night.
Jess xxx

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #4654 on: December 08, 2015, 12:18:41 PM »
Got to hold my new nephew today :-).....I just love babies :baby:.....can't wait to have on of my own, when I find a husband first! :haha:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #4655 on: December 08, 2015, 03:53:51 PM »
Awww. Little babies are just so precious  :tender:

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #4656 on: December 08, 2015, 05:53:51 PM »
Congratulations on your newborn nephew!  :D

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #4657 on: December 08, 2015, 06:15:04 PM »
 congrats  on  nephew  xxxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #4658 on: December 14, 2015, 06:04:41 AM »
Hey all! if everyone could do me a favour, this would be brilliant! Amy has made this petition for her finals this week, and she needs as many signatures as possible! If you guys can all sign this, share the link and get more people to share it, then it will be great! thanks! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/938/882/906/putting-an-end-to-child-abuse/?taf_id=19000835&cid=twitter#

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #4659 on: December 14, 2015, 06:40:08 PM »
Normally I can't sign things like this, but this time I can, so signed.

don'tstopbelievin

• Superman
« Reply #4660 on: December 15, 2015, 04:09:33 PM »
Signed

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #4661 on: December 23, 2015, 01:28:27 PM »
Hey all! Tonight, we're bringing our very own pantomime to dodge! If you guys can tune in, that would be amazing! It's cinderella meets big brother, it's gonna be hilarious! I'm playing cinderella. please tune in guys from 6! www.dodgeradio.net

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #4662 on: December 23, 2015, 10:10:09 PM »
hey guys! If you missed the panto you can hear it here! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30499328/the%20dodge%20radio%20panto%20-%20big%20brother%20%28cinderella%20style%29.mp3  we've had great feedback on it!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #4663 on: January 05, 2016, 07:55:27 PM »
hey all! I wasn't sure where to post this, so moderators move it if you feel it needs to be moved. i'm in a really reflective mood, I didn't get chance to post this before the end of last year, so i'm gonna post it now. I feel so proud of how far I have came in the last year/18 months. I feel like I owe a lot of it to Megan, it's thanks to her and Hannah accepting me for who I am when they took me with them to see Joe in Haze back in 2014, that I started to meet more of you guys and I started to feel more confident and relaxed around sighted people. I carried on going to shows with Megan and other friends, and then last year, Croydon came up. I'd asked Megan if she wanted to go and sadly she couldn't as she had exams. I didn't feel confident enough yet to go on my own, so I spoke to Ness and she agreed. It would be literally the blind leading the blind in a solo adventure to go and see Joe! After being refused by 6 Uber drivers in 1 go to give us a lift to the show, we were at the point of giving up, when the final one we called accepted us and took us to the show. We are now having to go to court in May, as one of the 6 drivers has pleaded not guilty, but I don't regret going to the show at all. We are still waiting to hear what the other 5 have to say for themselves. After Croydon I had a few months break, and then In august i made the fatal mistake of looking at train tickets to blackpool. before I knew what i was doing, i'd booked a Tommy ticket and a train ticket for september the 23rd. I spoke to the lovely Rosie and she agreed to meet me and help me. That day didn't start off too smoothly either, about 3 tube stations refused to take me and Brodie in peak hours as we needed the escalators stopped, so we missed our train and had to catch the next one, but it was such an amazing feeling when I finally made it onto that train and eventually met Rosie at the other end. The show was absolutely incredible and thanks to Rosie's amazing email descriptions, I was able to follow the story really well! I eventually made it home at about 10.30 and even though i'd been awake for hours, it was so much fun!
After tommy, I just had to see Joe again, so about 2 days later, I got a ticket to bishops stortford, a kind fan was very lovely and gave me their ticket! so off I went, completely solo again! I made it to the venue fine, got there ok, and then everyone knows what happened then, Joe's mam came and found me, took me through to the VIP, and that was one of the best nights i've ever had! I just feel so thankful to all of you guys, you've helped me gain so much confidence over the last 6 almost 7 years, and I can't wait to see what this year has to hold! well, yesterday me and ness got our joseph tickets, and then in april, i've got south shields, which i'm buzzing for! They got me front row, A12! I can't even begin to explain how much i'm buzzing for that show, front row in Joe's home town! i'm a bit nervous for newcastle as i've gotta use the metro on my own, and I don't know what the assistance is likee with getting you on and off it, but i'm looking forward to the challenge! I feel sad that I only have 2 Joe events booked this year, but i'm sure that list will soon grow! I just can't wait to see what else happens this year! Thank you guys so much for always being so kind and supportive of me! xx

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #4664 on: January 06, 2016, 05:38:08 PM »
Dear Jade, lovely that you thank the people who helped you , but ever since I know you I have always realized that you have a very open mind, and you are very determined to not let your visual disability let you do what you love to do. That is very inspiring and you should be very proud of yourself !

I personally hope to meet again this year, so we can have a lovely chat again  :D