Author Topic: New Management/PR: Touchstone Media/Celeb Agents  (Read 22155 times)

Ping - Annie L

• RIP
  • Superman
Re: New Management/PR: Touchstone Media/Celeb Agents
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
Murray Harkin - Director

Murray Harkin has counselled high profile celebrities, business entrepreneurs, Royalty, politicians and members of the general public. All have called on his expertise to either place them in the media, or manage stories they'd rather didn't make the headlines and give them their life back in the process.

Having founded and ran HRH Countess of Wessex's PR business, Murray, is one of the few practitioners in the business who has actually experienced a long and vitriolic media storm - and all the unseen trials and tribulations that goes with it. The door-stepping, personal intrusion, family and friends pursued - and that's just for starters! He's not only lived to tell the tale, but survived to put his seminal experience to the best possible use - advising people who also find themselves at the wrong end of the media's assumptions - finding the light at the end of that tunnel - and the future beyond.

Murray has promoted a range of household names at the pinnacle of their careers: Cybil Shepherd's music career; Rosanne Barr's venture into animation; David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff's London music concerts; David Gests "Night of a Thousand Stars".

He has also been behind a number of high profile media campaigns and events including morale boosting celebrity trips to British troops overseas, fashion fundraisers in London for Pink Ribbon magazine and the award winning PR for the launch of Kiss 100fm.

20 years in the media and communications business gives Murray not just a great knowledge of who's who, but also the measured sensitivity to have handled many real life case studies in highly personal areas such as relationships, personal survival and endurance, cosmetic surgery, weight loss and Society's otherwise unsung heroes - ensuring clients earn the optimum from coming forward with their personal story without feeling exploited.

Murray speaks with authority and wisdom unrivalled by other 'spin doctors'. Whether you want to develop your career, sell your story or you need defending from the media, his wide contact network coupled with a unique insight will help protect as well as promote - both promoting and repairing if necessary................

Ping - Annie L

• RIP
  • Superman
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 03:58:40 PM »
I like the sound of him.... :)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 04:05:30 PM »
Murray Harkin's twitter: https://twitter.com/murrayharkin

I notice Sue Hahn doesn't tweet that much but Murray does and he has retweeted Joe's tweet  :thumbsup:

I think Touchstone Media Group is the parent company of Celeb Agents.

Celeb Agents, is the Celebrity Management arm of the Touchstone Media Group and can advise and create many different  paths in the entertainment industry, the agency’s divisions work as one to develop the skills and strengths for each client on an individual basis.

The agency has a huge involvement across the media industry with a group of some of the most talented people that have a vast amount of experience and expertise within Celebrity Management and  PR, Endorsements, Media, Events and Brand Awareness Marketing.

From http://www.entertainmentpeople.co.uk/2012/02/01/agency-joins-touchstone-media-group/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:07:12 PM by judetheobscure »

adayseye

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »
Thanks for the info guys - very interesting stuff!  :cool:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2013, 04:21:09 PM »
Think we will just have to wait and see what happens, a big fish in a small pond could be good for Joe.

Hope Joe's future is bright.

i agree jenni --------- i hope joes future will be  bright  with new management too :D-- joe seems happy so  i  am aswell  :thumbsup: :ilovejoe: :ten:

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

kanga samps

• Superman
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 04:36:53 PM »
Here's hoping for all the very best for Joe.  :ilovejoe:

And like you Ping, I like the sound of Murray Harkin, sounds like a good friend to have on your side. I really hope that they will concentrate on Joe and help him along his path.

KR51

• Superman
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2013, 05:13:59 PM »
Well I can remember we all got very excited when Joe joined Wme last year and he only stayed a year with them. Lets just wait and see what this lot can do for him. They don't have any major music names on their books, so fingers crossed that they are able to promote him more than WME. Its a shame that he's had to change management again so soon, I just hope he's done the right thing.  :ilovejoe:

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2013, 06:33:38 PM »
Time will tell, but Touchstone can't be worse than the management team Joe has left, who I thought showed little interest in Joe. As the saying goes, "A change is as good as a rest".  So here's hoping for better times ahead.  :sigh:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2013, 06:45:42 PM »
joe did say at hilton that angie was his saviour tho ---- so he thinks alot of angie

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2013, 06:46:16 PM »
I think the previous one was too big.  It had so much to contend with that a singer from the UK would be a little fish in a big pond, whereas the new one might be a case of a bigger fish in a smaller pond.  Fingers firmly crossed!

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2013, 07:30:12 PM »
I choose to believe in the choices Joe makes and therefor am not worried (ehmm well a bit )

I like what they are planning to of course, especially the 'International' part  :D

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2013, 07:33:20 PM »
im not worried about joe --sure he chose right  managrment for himself

SpanishJoeFan

• Superman
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »
Joe seems to be happy about it, so I think it's good.

I like the 'internationally' part too!! :D

Credit to Mihi for my fabulous sig and avy.

Hayley

• Superman
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013, 08:31:11 PM »
Think we will just have to wait and see what happens, a big fish in a small pond could be good for Joe.

Hope Joe's future is bright.

Ditto.

WME is one of the largest & leading agencies & did nothing for him, perhaps a smaller company without massive stars will promote Joe more.

Thanks to Mihi for my sig.

Twitter http://twitter.com/Hubz1988  %-P

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hubz1988?fe

Follow me on Instagram  http://followgram.me/hubz1988/

sandypandy74

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2013, 09:48:37 PM »
Murray Harkin seems to be involved in the Soldiering on Awards 2013 where Joe is said to be on the guest list for, I believe.