Author Topic: New Management/PR: Touchstone Media/Celeb Agents  (Read 23071 times)

blackenroses

• Superman
New Management/PR: Touchstone Media/Celeb Agents
« on: March 11, 2013, 11:47:52 AM »
http://www.entertainmentpeople.co.uk/2013/03/13/joe-mcelderry-signs-to-new-management/

The Touchstone Media team who will now look after Joe are: -

David Hahn management & endorsement [david@celebagents.co.uk]

Murray Harkin press & publicity [murray@mhapr.co.uk]

Julia English gigs and performance [julia@touchstonemedia.co.uk]

Sue Hahn general bookings and enquiries [sue@touchstonemedia.co.uk]

Touchstone Media Switchboard: 08448 123456

PR office: 0207 494 4330 or 079 0990 2741

http://www.theredpages.co.uk/News/CelebrityNews/rBs/Joe-McElderry-appoints-new-management

Joe McElderry appoints new management
Former X Factor winner has signed with Touchstone Media/Celeb Agents for management and PR. The company has been tasked with guiding Joe's future media profile, live performances (both public gigs and corporate), professional endorsements, merchandising, TV work, and all future recordings and music publishing. David Hahn, Touchstone's Group Managing Director comments, 'Not only is Joe an amazing talent, he is one of the nicest people in the industry. With a huge fan base hungry for new material and shows - 2013 and into 2014 is going to be a very busy year for Joe and we look forward to working closely with him to deliver what the fans are so eagerly waiting for.' Joe adds, 'I can't wait to get going, these are exciting times for me and I know the team at Touchstone have the maturity and expertise to guide my career going forward - taking me to new heights of success and building my brand at home and internationally.'

http://www.celebagents.co.uk/index.php
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 08:40:06 AM by blackenroses »

blackenroses

• Superman
Re: New Management/PR: Touchstone Media/Celeb Agents
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 11:51:36 AM »

MEW

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 11:51:58 AM »
http://www.theredpages.co.uk/News/CelebrityNews/rBs/Joe-McElderry-appoints-new-management

Joe McElderry appoints new management
Former X Factor winner has signed with Touchstone Media/Celeb Agents for management and PR. The company has been tasked with guiding Joe's future media profile, live performances (both public gigs and corporate), professional endorsements, merchandising, TV work, and all future recordings and music publishing. David Hahn, Touchstone's Group Managing Director comments, 'Not only is Joe an amazing talent, he is one of the nicest people in the industry. With a huge fan base hungry for new material and shows - 2013 and into 2014 is going to be a very busy year for Joe and we look forward to working closely with him to deliver what the fans are so eagerly waiting for.' Joe adds, 'I can't wait to get going, these are exciting times for me and I know the team at Touchstone have the maturity and expertise to guide my career going forward - taking me to new heights of success and building my brand at home and internationally.'

http://www.celebagents.co.uk/index.php

Sounds exciting

22/5/2010 4/6/2011 5/6/2011 24/7/2011 5/11/2011 11/8/2012
http://www.mcelderrydaily.com/

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
'Not only is Joe an amazing talent, he is one of the nicest people in the industry. With a huge fan base hungry for new material and shows - 2013 and into 2014 is going to be a very busy year for Joe and we look forward to working closely with him to deliver what the fans are so eagerly waiting for.' Joe adds, 'I can't wait to get going, these are exciting times for me and I know the team at Touchstone have the maturity and expertise to guide my career going forward - taking me to new heights of success and building my brand at home and internationally.'

Sounding good  :thumbsup:

JazDarcy

• Administrator
  • Superman
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 11:58:17 AM »
 :D

Craftie16

• Superman
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 12:00:56 PM »
I likely very much :ten:  :ilovejoe:

Thanks to Mihi for my sig

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 12:02:41 PM »
This is sounding very good.   I love the description of Joe which is exactly how he is!  Not many artists would fit that description.

Not only is Joe an amazing talent, he is one of the nicest people in the industry.

adayseye

• Superman
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 12:11:22 PM »
I likely very much :ten:  :ilovejoe:

Me too!!!  :D  :wave:

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 12:18:11 PM »
I was just having a quick browse on Touchstone's site and found this!

Antony Costa - Director of Music Division

Antony Costa is still a member of the hugely successful boy band Blue, and is Touchstone Media Group's new Director of Music Division. Antony's experience in the music industry can only be described as illustrious. He has been there, seen it, and done it. He has sold millions of records with Blue and is very clued up when it comes to dealing with music professionals.

Antony Costa said he is excited about the prospect of helping others in the music industry as it is such a minefield. With his help, intuition and guidance, Antony says he can assist in guiding artists who have the talent to go on and achieve their potential.

David Hahn, Managing Director of Touchstone Media Group said "We are proud to have Antony Costa on board as the Director of our music division, he has a wealth of experience for someone who is still so relatively young and has the ability to identify with the talent that is coming through at the moment".

cassi

• Superman
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 12:49:26 PM »
All sounds very exciting, :hurrah: :hurrah: better start saving the pennies for Joe's upcoming gigs.  :-)

Anetto

• Superman
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 01:03:49 PM »
Sounding very exciting. Looking forward to seeing whats in store for Joe and us.  :hurrah: :ilovejoe:

mihi

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
Really liking the international bit :D

sandypandy74

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »
what about Angie??  :depressed:

sandypandy74

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 01:39:57 PM »
did you see the music roster of this agency????

I hope this is just not updated. Or that Antony Costa is there to move things...