Author Topic: Dodge Radio & Electroshock Radio!  (Read 13473 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: Dodge Radio!
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 04:42:21 PM »
that's ok, i wasn't a fan of the music james requested at all! Dan has given the all clear for me to do a show tomorrow from 11 til 1! :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

JoeMegaFan

• Superman
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 08:52:48 PM »
Enjoyed the show today Jade.
Will listen in tomorrow.
What was the name of the ?Sugababes track on your first show. I enjoyed it.
Thanks to Mihi for my wonderful sig !!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 10:22:13 PM »
ah god, i can't remember! I didn't like the tracks james was asking for, basically i didn't have them, so he was sending them to me through dropbox and I was playing them through the radio program, but next time he sends me stuff, i'll take a listen to it first. dan the station manager said that James doesn't normally listen to the station, he normally does to take the mick. I've had bad experiences with James in the past, he always makes comments about me being a Joe fan, but i'm not bothered! no one's complained about the amount of Joe played today, so i'll keep it up tomorrow! Sid the dj afterwards is from durram and he likes joe too, he played the climb at the beginning of his show! He said he likes rls, it's a good song with clout!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 11:30:47 PM »
I like Sid - tell him to come here  :-)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 11:35:49 PM »
ok jude, will do! that's what i can do tomorrow! great thinking! I'll plug the links to some forums!  Oh and jess is gonna regester in the morning I think jude! :) not sure what her screenname will be as its different on every forum, but her email address will be a newcollegeworcester one like mine, so you'll know that's jess. :)

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 11:38:46 PM »
I listened to Sid's show after you'd finished Jade and agree with you about James' choices they were awful

Credit to Mew for the lovely signature

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 11:53:19 PM »
ok jude, will do! that's what i can do tomorrow! great thinking! I'll plug the links to some forums!  Oh and jess is gonna regester in the morning I think jude! :) not sure what her screenname will be as its different on every forum, but her email address will be a newcollegeworcester one like mine, so you'll know that's jess. :)

:thankyou: I will keep an eye out for Jess :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2011, 09:17:58 AM »
looking forward to today's show! :) according to dan, five minutes before the end of the show, we got to 20 listeners again! would love to get to 30 today!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »
my show went really well today! If you weren't able to listen, or if you want to hear the show back, go to: http://www.dodgeradio.net/archives/jade/ and download the file there. :)

JoeMegaFan

• Superman
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »
Really enjoyed the show Jade!
Thanks to Mihi for my wonderful sig !!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2011, 12:05:31 AM »
i'll definitely be doing more shows when i'm at home, so that'll be after the 11th july, can't wait!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
mine and emily's show from the other day is now in the archive! http://www.dodgeradio.net/archives/jade/

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2011, 08:28:48 PM »
hey everyone! it's been a long time since i did a show, but if all goes to plan, i'm gonna do a show tomorrow evening between 6 and 8! Hope you can all listen! Sid the other dj is busy editing and making Joe's jingle nice and professional, so when it's done he's gonna send it to me, so i can hopefully use it in tomorrow's show! i'm not gonna play any of the tracksi've got samples of on the album cos they've got dj's voices at the beginning, but once i've got the album next week, expect to hear a lot of it on future shows!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »
sid's just mentioned the jingle, he's not said who the celeb is, but we all know who it is :) I think he's edited it and the exclusive will be on his show which is on now, www.dodgeradio.net  stay tuned! :)  looking forward to seeing how much he's edited it! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2011, 10:32:40 PM »
hey all! sid's just announced on his show, he's gonna try out a few edits of the jingle and the final thing should be available very soon! when it is, he's gonna email it across to me and i'll use it in one of my shows!