Author Topic: Dodge Radio & Electroshock Radio!  (Read 13816 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: Dodge Radio & Electroshock Radio!
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2014, 05:58:54 PM »
hey guys! i'll be doing a show on electroshock tonight, i'm gonna be starting between half 6 and 7. what joe stuff would you guys like to hear? it's been ages since i've been on air, so i'm looking forward to it! www.electroshockradio.com
if you can, tweet your requests to @e_shockradio as well. :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2014, 08:22:50 PM »
hey guys! got a lovely joe surprise coming up in a sec! www.electroshockradio.com :) enjoy!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2014, 05:50:51 PM »
i'm playing set your soul alive with ross' rap right now! www.dodgeradio.net :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »
i've got joe's happy medley coming up next! enjoy guys! www.dodgeradio.net

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #214 on: September 17, 2014, 04:00:15 AM »
just to let you guys know, I won't be on electroshock tonight. I struggled enough recording my show for dodge yesterday. i was really hoping i'd be getting better, but there's no way i can do a show like this! :( hopefully i'll be back on the air next week! :D

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #215 on: February 26, 2015, 06:20:59 PM »
hey guys, within the next half hour, i will be giving Hollywood it's first airplay on my show on Dodge radio! please tune in, tweet, spread the word! :) www.dodgeradio.net

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2015, 06:31:01 PM »
 :wavehat:

Denzil

• Superman
  • Denise
« Reply #217 on: February 28, 2015, 01:08:12 AM »
Fantastic Jade  x

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2015, 09:19:54 PM »
hey guys! this year on the 23rd december, we are doing something different on dodge. we've all got together and decided we want to do our own dodge radio pantomime. so, we've decided on cinderella, but it's cinderella with a twist, cinderella meets big brother! we've all prerecorded our lines, and justin, felix and ray are all working hard to get everything edited and put together in time! I'm not too sure of the exact time the panto will air, but i will let you all know. You'll have to tune in to find out who is playing who! It should be a right laugh though! My lines are all prerecorded and ready to go!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2015, 02:04:17 PM »
the christmas schedule is up! the panto is from 6 until 8 on the 23rd december! where there's so many dj's this year, my christmas show has a bit of a rubbish slot, 2 until 4 christmas morning, but it's being replayed on boxing day, 1 until 3 in the afternoon. I'm prerecording it now and have just played Joe Mary's boy child, what other Joe songs would you like to hear? :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #220 on: December 23, 2015, 01:30:11 PM »
please tune in to the dodge panto tonight! a show not to be missed! www.dodgeradio.net

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #221 on: December 23, 2015, 10:13:09 PM »
the panto was a huge success! if you missed it, you can catch it on saturday at 5pm, or you can listen to it here! https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30499328/the%20dodge%20radio%20panto%20-%20big%20brother%20%28cinderella%20style%29.mp3 your feedback greatly appreciated!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2016, 12:11:40 AM »
hey guys! from thursday this week, I will be involved in another show on dodge radio! Unfortunately, Justin has decided to quit his role as producer of The Alternative Chat zone, so I will be taking his place. This show runs from 10pm to 12AM. we have lots of fun on here, we run quizzes, we interview people, and just have a laugh! My job will be to make sure everything is running smoothly. I will be playing out the tracks after people have talked, i will be connecting everyone up on skype, or through the phone. It would be great to have some of your support this week as it is my very first time doing this! we will be interviewing Megan about her time in south africa, so it should be a good one!
I have also emailed Sue from celeb agents, to see if we can at least pre record an interview with Joe about Joseph as I think that would be great for Joe, and great for dodge as well! we wouldn't need him to come in anywhere because he can either call the dodge skype account, or the dodge radio phone line. If you guys ever want to get involved, you can either add Dodgeradiolive on skype, or you can call: 01905570881 :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2016, 08:47:44 PM »
hey guys! don't forget, the chat zone will be live on dodge tonight! we are interviewing megan about her travels in south africa, if you could tune in and show your support, that would be amazing! it's also my first show being the producer, so i'm very nervous! it's on from 10 until 12! www.dodgeradio.net

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2016, 09:14:25 PM »
Good luck Jade !  Hope it all went well!