Author Topic: Dodge Radio & Electroshock Radio!  (Read 15725 times)

bryder

• Superman
Re: Dodge Radio!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 11:59:16 AM »
 :thankyou: and well done Jade you did a brilliant job  :hurrah: :hurrah: :hurrah: :vote: :vote: :vote:

Thanks to mihi for the sig

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 12:33:22 PM »
It's been a real treat Jade - thank you so much for squeezing in as much Joe as you could.  :thankyou:  :singer1:

*Amanda*

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 12:36:22 PM »
Well Done Jade :) :thumbsup:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 12:36:32 PM »
Abby's got a nice voice  :thumbsup:

orchid

• Superman
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 01:30:44 PM »
Well done Jade!.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a show, I really enjoyed  listening to it.
 I loved all your song choices  :) and you did a fantastic job of promoting Joe. Well done and here's to your next show.  :hurrah:
 :vote: :vote: :vote:

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 02:11:14 PM »
glad you all enjoyed, i really enjoyed doing the show for you! dan said we had 17 listeners, the most dodge has ever had before, he didn't complain about the amount of joe either which is a result! there were a couple of glitches where my internet died. when that happens the reason why other music kicked in is because this is called automation, whenever there's not a dj on air, music will just play and that's what it did when the connection died. what do you think I could do to improve? :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

JoeMegaFan

• Superman
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 05:44:18 PM »
Really enjoyed the show Jade!
Thanks to Mihi for my wonderful sig !!

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 12:57:22 AM »
glad everyone enjoyed! Not sure when to do my next one? when is good for everyone? for me, mornings is better, but obviously people work and go to college. for me mornings are better, cos i share a room. my roommate is in the year below me and studyleave has ended for them. my year if we have no exams, we can chill out in the house, but the year below have to go over to school, so in the mornings its nice and quiet, but on a professional basis, if i do a show in the afternoon, there's the risk of background noise or my roommate coming in and out of the room. I'm thinking of either doing maybe tuesday 2 til 4, or wednesday 11 til 1? what works for everyone? Hopefully Michelle will be recording so anyone that misses the show should be able to download it!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »
hey everyone! My show will be from 2 til 4 tomorrow afternoon, hope some of you can tune in! Listen at: www.dodgeradio.net and you can place requests here so i have some before the show, or follow or tweet your requests to @dodgeradio so i have them before the show. Getting excited! I'll see what i can do about sneaking in some nessun dorma? what does everyone think?

litcar

• Superman
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »
As long as its Joe's Nessun Dorma  :lol: Thanks  :thankyou: Jade for reminding me about your show tomorrow. I'll probably need it to help me relax as I'm on a course tomorrow morning and my brain will be fried by the afternoon 

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »
I don't think I'll be able to make this one Jade. It's slap bang across school run time - but I'll try and catch the start.

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 09:55:20 AM »
ah, shame you can't make it jude, hopefully michelle will be recording! Yep, it'll definitely be Joe's nessun dorma! :)

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 03:04:01 PM »
Great show Jade  :) Thanx for playing Joe and Alexandra

litcar

• Superman
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 03:22:24 PM »
Wow Jade, really enjoying your radio programme, good selection of tunes especially Joe of course and you're very flowing when you talk. Not an 'emm' in sight very well done. I'm very impressed!!!!  :)

joefan43

• Superman
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 04:04:13 PM »
Great show Jade  :clap: Will listen again  :thankyou: for playing Alexandra for me  :clap: and all the Joe tracks you played  :hurrah:  :hurrah: