Author Topic: Other Sites  (Read 17533 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: Other Sites
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 11:40:26 AM »
i didn't like the way they casually put joke at the end. hmmm.

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 11:54:06 AM »
Ah no - that's your voice thingy misinterpreting - it says J O E H Q (all as one word), short for Joe Headquarters - and it was confirmed on Joe's UStream a while back that it's Modest Management who are being J O E H Q . I hope that makes sense.

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 12:14:10 PM »
ah, thanks jude! my speech doesn't read things out letter by letter, unless i arrow along them, one by one, so i thought it said, joke and i thought, that's not very nice of them to say that! thanks for clearing that up for me Jude!

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

Necara

• Superman
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 11:41:08 AM »
Just had a general look over on youtube. The amount of Joe's views have jumped up quite a bit since PTOS, or am I just imagining? Anyone know where to get accurate statistics in order to compare?

I would love to think some people are taking a second look at this young man or realising they missed something the first time around?  :)

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 11:50:33 AM »
I think Hitomi has made an in depth study of YouTube numbers .....

Necara

• Superman
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 12:29:56 PM »
:thankyou:

If they are up somewhere hope someone can direct me? Or indeed if Hitomi wants to offer up information?

Would really appreciate.  :thumbsup:

mihi

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 12:33:24 PM »
If you'd like to study them yourselves, you could take a look at this site http://www.reelseo.com/youtube-statistics-competition/

Hitomi

• Superman
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 09:20:00 PM »
:thankyou:

If they are up somewhere hope someone can direct me? Or indeed if Hitomi wants to offer up information?

Would really appreciate.  :thumbsup:

Hi I have been watching view counts for Joe's YouTube videos posted by XFactorUK.
Joe's audition video had just short of 10 million around the time PSTOS started. It was getting about 7,000 views a day (when I started paying attention to the view counts), which is a lot more than other videos but after the show started, it jumped to 8,000 a day or more and it went up to about 10,300,000 views. Then suddenly it became unavailable for us (UK viewers) for some reason.

Strange thing is, the view count for his audition video is still rising!!!!! It has 10,390,000ish now. I can see the view counts but if I click the video, it says not available.
It means people outside the UK are watching his video!!!

The original view counts I compared was posted on Joe-music so I haven't got exact data but I still have my note I took on 28 Jan for all the view counts. I checked at the end of July too after seeing your post. Then, I couldn't find your post until now.  :wacko:
Definitely his audition video is most popular but all of his videos are getting views still.  

If you think about it, getting nearly 400,000 views over 2 months is a big jump compared to 10 million views over 21 months really.  :clap:

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 09:49:15 PM by Hitomi »

Credit to mihi for my sig.

adayseye

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 10:00:05 PM »
Hi Hitomi.

I just checked and I'm outside the U.K and can watch his audition vid and I have it as just under 10,395,000 views!

Thanks for keeping an eye on it. :thumbsup:

Hitomi

• Superman
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 10:08:57 PM »
Oh that's good Anne!

If I search 'Joe McElderry', the audition video used to be there but not now. If I watch one of his other videos, say the Climb in the final, I can still see his audition video in related videos on the right hand of the screen.
Some of X Factor videos of Joe's performances are not available and some are available still. Really weird.  :wacko:

adayseye

• Superman
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 10:21:18 PM »
Oh that's good Anne!

If I search 'Joe McElderry', the audition video used to be there but not now. If I watch one of his other videos, say the Climb in the final, I can still see his audition video in related videos on the right hand of the screen.
Some of X Factor videos of Joe's performances are not available and some are available still. Really weird.  :wacko:

It is odd - I mean why bother blocking it in the U.K - it's not as if it's gonna make a difference to views of the U.K show. :wacko: And why that one in particular??

Hitomi

• Superman
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 10:27:29 PM »
On 31 July, I was going to note all the view counts to compare with those I took at the end of January and noticed some were missing.

I have just realised which ones are missing; Audition, Live Show 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. The rest are still available. They started taking down and stopped half way???? I don't get it.  :bash:

litcar

• Superman
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 10:32:22 PM »
I know if it was just his audition I would think it was because he's got it in his new album but can't understand with the others and I'm sure when it was first noticed that they had gone someone said that some of the other artists' videos had gone too but not sure which ones.  :glum:

adayseye

• Superman
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2011, 10:35:18 PM »
Ah - right so they just stopped half way and it's not the same for everyone - I dunno :wacko:

queenie4joe

• Superman
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 12:15:35 AM »
Computor died Thursday,  just bought new one so catching up on all things Joe!!  Hitomi I also kept a record of Joe views count - as at the 2nd July they were Audition 10,204,925.  Show 1-1,886,495 - Show 2 - 1289,969.  Show 3 - 1,184,214.  Show 4 - 2,245,688, and Show 5 - 1,309.391. (I really should get a life).