Author Topic: Subscription Rooms, Stroud *ACOUSTIC* - Thursday 28th May  (Read 2728 times)

Trudy

• Superman
Re: Subscription Rooms, Stroud *ACOUSTIC* - Thursday 28th May
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 06:29:12 PM »
well joe  always  makes the  show  better   everytime    he   does a  show  --- every  show   joe  does  is great !!!!! ----- but  we only hear    joe   say   hope   you  enjoy  it  !!! to    a new   song  almost  every time ???   cos   we see joe in  more than  one  show????  ----- cos  we are more regular fans  ???? for   1st  time  fans   NOT  so regular fans   we wouldnt  know that   JOE  says  it ALL THE TIME  ???? most     singers  artists    say the  same things      when they introduce   songs    that  are  new  ---- i  know   queen   did   say   many    same   song introductions  to  new or old  songs ??? ------ and  only   cos  like   JOE    SHOWS  I  SAW MORE THAN  ONE   QUEEN   SHOW  aswelll  ------ being  a  regular fan   means    we hear   the  same   introductions  /   storys   /   many  shows   by  OTHER singers      are  quite  scripted    aswell  -- at least   JOE   tells  some newer   storys    sometimes especially    on  accoustics  ----- joe  has   some  great   quick  witted  storys   to tell   us   ------ the one i  loved  most  was the   one  at   east  grinstead   when  joe    spoke  about   the fire  alarm   going off   when  we  all  who  were  at venue earlier  at the  time   for  our  VIP ---- and  we all  ran outside   ---- and  joe  had to grab  a  coat   to cover  up  ??? he also  had to  run out  with his  chicken  salad  ---- storys  like that    are great   !!!!! yes  poor  joe   if    he   gets   comments  that he repeats   himself   in introducing  new   songs  ----- what  can he  say  other  than hope you  enjoy   it ????? hope you  like it ???? dont know  what more he  can  say really ??like  when MOY  came out  JOE said  its   a new  song ----- and regulars  said   oh  its  not new  as we heard  it before ?????? well thats     cos we  see  lots of JOE   shows  ???? its  new  to    the newbies xxxx :D

:thankyou:  BR      LOVLEY  JOE PICS XXX 

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2015, 06:56:43 PM »
Thank you Orchid for your lovely review, so great to hear that you too noticed that he still is getting better and better.
Thank you Geraldine for all the info!

I often asked myself why he still says, i hope you enjoy it. I find it endearing and cute  :D
But I think he of course realises that he is saying it all the time... and that is funny.

Its all lighthearted Trudy, he is joking about it himself  ;)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2015, 07:19:14 PM »
i also  think   -------- hope  you   enjoy  it  is  kinda   cute   aswell  ------- and i    dont care  how   many times  joe  says   it    really   ------- maybe joe   knows  he   says  it too much  ?????? and  its  funny  ???? i  know its  light hearted   ----- thats   why  i    did  a smile  on  a face  :D------ wasnt  being  serious   ---- just  saying   we hear joe repeat things   cos  we  see   sooooooo many  joe    shows   :-)------- if   we  saw  many  shows  by  other  artists  we   would hear them  repeat themselves    loads  aswell  ???? thats  what happens  when  you are a regular fan  of   ANY   ARTIST  ;)

its great    that  JOE is  an artist   who  actually    can laugh / joke    about    the fans  comments  he  gets   aswell  ;)  some  artists   are MORE   precious   ????

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2015, 12:14:02 PM »

I'm Gonna Make You Mine.   :thankyou:   James Robbins

I seriously luv Joe's Ohhhh Ohhhhhs on this song   :roll:

Bit of an oooppps on the lyrics!! Didn't bat an eyelid though just kept going    :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:17:43 PM by louisew »

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 02:03:53 PM »
 :thankyou: louise  -- love the  song  -- im  gonna  make  you mine  ---- betterr  song than  many  in  charts    at moment  xxxxxxx :ten:

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2015, 06:48:53 PM »
I love his oooohhh's on this one as well, absolutely love it.

I still think its a beautiful simple song. Combination of beautiful and lovely, with the confident lines Im gonna make you mine, with that stunning voice  :inlove:  still in love with it  :D

McElderry_Aloud

• Real Late Starter
  • Loving Joe until the stars run out
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2015, 01:32:45 PM »
It was Joe laughing about the fact he says 'Hope you enjoy it' before most songs, not just new songs. I'd never noticed how often he said it but I'll laugh every time I hear it now haha! He was saying that he'd got out of the habit of it but he'd noticed he has started doing it again and sounded like he wanted to break the habit, jokingly telling us to boo when he said it to stop him for doing it. It was all very funny!

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2015, 01:39:50 PM »

Love of My Life also from James Robbins.

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)

piyusha

• Superman
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2015, 11:29:18 PM »
A big  :thankyou: to everyone who has shared their photo's, videos & reviews. Roll on the 27th June when I get to see Joe perform at the Empire Theatre Consett.