Author Topic: Ashcroft Theatre, Fairfield Halls, Croydon - Thursday 7th May  (Read 8233 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: Ashcroft Theatre, Fairfield Halls, Croydon - Thursday 7th May
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 09:17:08 PM »
trudy, if I did buy a ticket for this one, if i was to let you and hayley know what time I arrive at east croydon station, would either you or hayley mind meeting me there and walking me to the venue? I hope i'm not asking too much. I asked amanda on twitter if i could travel with her, but she's already got 4 people in her car. If i can't find anyone to help me out with this one, then I will just go to Edminton, but it'll be a shame to miss out on such a local show. :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2015, 02:08:35 AM »
jade  ----- hayley is coming  from   work  so  she  will    be  later on than  i  am ----- i could  meet u   at a certain  time jade  -----    when u know  what time  u  will be   at east croydon   station  i  can meet  u in  afternoon  if u  like   -- give me  a time   please  xxxx

ps / i  havent  got a  mobile   -- but  i  will be getting one soon  --- as i  have lots of  joe  shows this year  and  need a mobile   to  ring  mates   like  den   etc   when i  get one    i will give  you  number  jade ok   i  am  at  edmonton   on 7 nov    aswell   jade xxx

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 11:53:23 AM »
thanks very much Trudy, i'm going to book my tickets in 2 weeks time, when I am back from Florida. :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 12:42:53 PM »
jade   OK   ---- HAVE  A LOVLEY  HOLIDAYXXX

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 09:24:57 AM »
Hey trudy and everyone going to this! I'm going to book tickets in the next week or so. I've been talking to my friend Ness who came to east Grimstead, and she's gonna come down for this one. What we've decided to do, is she isn't very confident on trains and things, and as we'll be doing this without Megan and anyone who can see, we've decided to uber it from mine to the theatre and back. each way it will cost about 20 so 10 each which isn't too bad! so i'll get the taxi to drop us off at the venue. what time is everyone arriving? we were wondering whether or not it is worth arriving early? i'd love for Ness to meet Joe, but not sure if he stops to meet fans before the show? then if any of you are going to get food and things, would it be ok if we tagged along? really looking forward to this! :) i'll try and do a live stream again!

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 05:05:52 PM »
JADE  ----- I  will see  you and ness there  jade   ok

joe    hasnt really  stoppedbefore shows really as he  has  to reherse  --- joe  did     come out  after     gravesend  and clacton  and   spoke to us  fans  is  all i  can  say  -----  harlow      we didnt  see joe  tho    (  lots of family    at harlow  for  joe  and   band    at this  show ) --   its  hard  to say  but  my  bet is better to  see joe  after shows    i  think   jade xxxx  you can tag along  for food if  you  come early ????xx

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 02:21:47 AM »
cool, what time are you guys all arriving? me and ness were thinking of maybe getting there at like 2 or 3 or something? Do you have a mobile yet? :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2015, 10:51:51 PM »
I booked our tickets last week, we've gotta collect them from the box office when we arrive. There's VIp at this show, such a shame we can't afford it! we're sat in the upper stalls I think? we've got quite a bit of leg room for Brodie to crash out in front of us so that will be nice. Ness is so excited! she's coming down from tuesday until saturday this week. Trudy do you have a mobile? if not, what time are you arriving? and where would be a good place to meet you? Me and ness are gonna taxi it to the theatre and back home afterwards. :) so excited!!!

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2015, 02:01:32 AM »
still no  mobile   jade ------ but  i  will meet   you  at   croydon theatre  ------ about   2pm xxxxx

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2015, 10:15:07 AM »
Hi Jade. Glad you can make this gig. I can't leave work early for this one as it's general Election Day but will Make it for the start I'm hoping.

If you arrive early you might see Joe arrive. He isn't stopping every time beforehand or afterwards but he is doing so more now. He did at Frome and at Weston and Wavendon. It all depends on his schedule and whether they are running late. It's hit or miss though as he normally underestimates London or M25 traffic.

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 12:13:13 PM »
Ok, i'll make sure me and Ness arrive for around 2pm. she's so excited, this will be her second Joe show of the year, but her first with the live band! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 12:13:20 AM »
yay! so excited to say that this gig is now later on today! I've just got ness into using spotify, so she's currently blaring Classic on her headphones. we're so excited! we're gonna leave mine at like 1.15 so we should be at the theatre for around 2pm. Can't wait! keep an eye on my twitter again guys, i'm gonna try and do a live stream like I did at east grimstead, so check out www.twitter.com/jadesharp1992 for updates :)

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 03:59:54 AM »
Have a fabulous time Jade and enjoy the show  :) x

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 11:46:20 AM »
Have a fab time Jade and everyone going!   :wavehat:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2015, 12:28:11 PM »
 i  will be there   between2pm --3pm    today xxxx