Author Topic: (SPOILERS) Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - Jan-Jul 2016  (Read 107286 times)

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
Re: Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat - UK Tour - Spring 2016
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2015, 07:08:27 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2015, 07:18:13 PM »
matinees are cheaper -- but  joe  doesnt  come out to  sign   at   matinees   he  comes out more after   evening   shows tho ??

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

louisew

• Superman
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2015, 09:19:53 PM »
I have heard it suggested that the lead in 'Joseph' (Joe this year) may not do all the matinee shows but that each theatre will publish this info.

Jenni1

• Superman
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2015, 10:14:41 PM »
I mentioned this awhile ago on here but everyone seemed to think Joe would be doing them all.

Thanks Mihi for my amazing new signature.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2015, 11:39:01 PM »
YES     everyone  i  asked  said  JOE   WILL DO  ALL THE    SHOWS   LIKE  JENNI  SAID  (   MAYBE  IF  JOE IS  SICK  OR   FOR  AN  UNKNOWN  REASON  HE  CANT   DO SOME  SHOWS  ???then it will  be  an  understudy  ???? as with all  other performers ??)

Gill P

• Superman
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2015, 06:13:00 AM »
Que sera sera!

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2015, 08:16:00 AM »
He can't do them all, that is impossible.
I am sure nearer the time there is going to be some schedule that some of the shows he won't perform.

In general although it is quite common, it is also a long lasting problem when people buy tickets because of the people who are advertised to perform. It is always a disappointment that the stars of the show won't perform right on the date you have tickets.

In the business its more or less common to have a schedule printed on the website who/when is performing.

I have seen Mamma Mia! over ten times in Holland (and few times in Belgium and UK) but I NEVER had Simone Kleinsma as the lead part Donna.

I am staying the weekend in Blackpool, but only bought one ticket, my fear is that he may not perform the shows and although I like Joseph...seeing it more then once would only be worth it if he is performing.

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2015, 08:54:10 AM »
I spoke to Joe about the heavy schedule and he didn't seem worried at all. The songs are easy and he only has a few each show doesn't he? I thought Lloyd did all the shows during his stint unless he was ill. Does anyone know if that's correct ?

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2015, 03:30:23 PM »
NO  IDEA ON  LLOYD   ??? BUT   JOE    im  also  told  will  do  joseph    unless sick    or unable   to    do  so  --   as said  in  my  other  post   ??   joseph    will  probabaly  be   the same  as   joe  in   panto   -- joe  did   ALL   PANTO    didnt  he  ????  matinees  /  evenings   ????-----joseph  isnt   really  a demanding  role  (  maybe   more than panto tho  )  but     unless   joe  is   sick    or  unable  to  do    aperformance    id  say   JOE    will  take the  role  every  time  ?? if in  an emergency    a  understudy   will play  part  ?? thats  the  rule  with   every  performer   tho    and    NOT  just   JOE  ???  I  WILL  GO  TO    SEE JOE IN  JOSEPH    ON  1ST   NIGHT   AT  CRAWLEY  HAWTH   (  sure  joe   wont  miss   1st    night !!)   and then     go  to  see others     when     the     shows    come   up  ( none nearer  london  than  crawley   at  moment )   as   gill  says    que sera  sera   ----- whatever  will  be   will  be  --- NOONE    can  PREDICT   FUTURE  ---unless we are  clairvouyants  ????? but  im  sure that   JOE   wont   want to   dissapoint  fans    who  come to  see joseph  to  see  JOE   in the role   !!!!!! probably    only  in  an  emergency  would   JOE  be replaced  by  an   understudy   ???? thats  somthing that  cant  be  helped  ?? or  put on a    website  before  hand   either ??? in  my   opinion   tho ??-

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2015, 04:29:28 PM »
crawley   / oxford  for  me  and  hayley   now xx

Susie D

• Superman
« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2015, 08:29:01 PM »
I've just tried to book Crawley and it doesn't appear on The Hawth's website or the main Joseph site either? I guess I'll call them tomorrow. Did anyone else have a problem booking with them online?

Tacom

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »
Online bookings still has not started yet for Crawley Im afraid, the ones that got tickets got them from the bookings office by phone.

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2015, 09:26:36 PM »
yes   PQ  linda   got  me  and   hayley  crawley  by   box office  phone  / hayley   got  me and her oxford   yesterday  xx

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2015, 10:06:25 AM »
The Broadway Theatre, Peterborough - 25th - 30th January

http://thebroadwaypeterborough.co.uk/show/joseph/
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:25:18 AM by blackenroses »

excitedbyjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2015, 10:42:27 AM »