Author Topic: Joe dreams!  (Read 17445 times)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Joe dreams!
« on: July 02, 2011, 04:08:35 PM »
post any dreams you have had where Joe has featured in them! :)

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

jadesharp1992

• Superman
Re: Joe dreams!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 04:09:43 PM »
I haven't had any Joe dreams in ages! :(

Joe is such an inspiration to me, and I am so proud to be a fan of his! Supporting him always! :)

don'tstopbelievin

• Superman
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 11:46:23 AM »
I haven't had any Joe dreams lately either!  :( my friend had one that Joe won PSTOS!!! Hope that's true!

JazDarcy

• Administrator
  • Superman
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 11:55:01 AM »
I had an incredibly random dream last night that involved joe talking to rolando in italian during the PSTOS final, hugging cheryl and singing Nessun Dorma and the shouting "robbie williams, I'm the sh*t"  :rofl2:

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »
 :haha:

I've still only had the two Joe dreams. But as they're the only dreams I can remember having at all over the last two years I guess I should be grateful for them (especially the second one  :hot:  :hot:  :wacko:  :swoon: )

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »
random dream JJ, hope joe sings nessun dorma next week!

SpanishJoeFan

• Superman
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »
Last night I dreamt that Joe was singing in Spanish.
Wait! It wasn’t a dream! It was real!  :-)
I'm so happy!!

Credit to Mihi for my fabulous sig and avy.

tashabrown_

• Real Late Starter
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 08:22:19 PM »
This is soo funny,
i was talking about sleep talking too my cousin&she goes "AT LEAST I DONT SLEEP TALK ABOUT JOE" and i was like "whaaaaa?" and she said "you said before mmm joe&i cant remember what else you were saying" i was like "your lying" she was like "im not"
 So i went too school today and was in Maths and i went "my cousin said i sleep talk" too my mate she goes "you do, about joe mcelderry,when you was at mine me and becky were up and you went mmm joe&started singing and humming a tune about smiling,has he got a song called smile?" i was like "yeah" nowmy cousins gonna record me sleeping,
 OMG, DONT TELL JOE THAT I SING HIS SONG IN MY SLEEP :lol:

SpanishJoeFan

• Superman
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »
 :lol:

Credit to Mihi for my fabulous sig and avy.

judetheobscure

• Administrator
  • Superman
    • JoeNuts
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 09:12:27 PM »
 :rofl2:

JazDarcy

• Administrator
  • Superman
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 10:43:58 PM »
This is soo funny,
i was talking about sleep talking too my cousin&she goes "AT LEAST I DONT SLEEP TALK ABOUT JOE" and i was like "whaaaaa?" and she said "you said before mmm joe&i cant remember what else you were saying" i was like "your lying" she was like "im not"
 So i went too school today and was in Maths and i went "my cousin said i sleep talk" too my mate she goes "you do, about joe mcelderry,when you was at mine me and becky were up and you went mmm joe&started singing and humming a tune about smiling,has he got a song called smile?" i was like "yeah" nowmy cousins gonna record me sleeping,
 OMG, DONT TELL JOE THAT I SING HIS SONG IN MY SLEEP :lol:

I sing in my sleep too if it makes you feel any better  :lol: Night before my exam my mum came through and woke me up before telling me I'd been singing defying gravity for the last twenty minutes  :rofl2:

*Amanda*

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 11:01:41 PM »
I apparently sleep talk, sleep sing and even have full sleep conversations. My friend told me I was talking to myself in my voice and in a "mans voice"  :rofl1:

jadesharp1992

• Superman
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:03 PM »
tasha that's really funny!

roec

• Superman
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 03:02:40 PM »
I had a Joe dream last night & one the night before too :jawdrop:  :-)
1st one was a bit random, was Joe doing an interview talking about people shouting his name
2nd one was i was in the back of a taxi with Joe :haha: there was a few other people with us...someone else in the back seat & someone sitting in the front too...and we were talking about a charity gig Joe was going to do in Canada...and he was kinda worried that people wouldn't get to go & we where trying to figure out if the place was on the east or west coast & he looked gorgeous!!! :-)

Thanks for the gorgeous sig MEW :)

litcar

• Superman
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »
I had the weirdest dream last night about Joe. I dreamt that when Joe and Rolando came out to sing their duet aria them and the dancers around them were all wearing space suits. While singing this romantic aria they were holding their helmets in their hands so Joe couldn't move much.  :shock1: I was so horrified and shocked that I started crying and shouting at the telly 'Oh for God's sake why, why, why? They just want Cherly to win for sure'  :cry: :cry: On the plus side the suit was quite tight in places!!!! :lol: ;) :shock1: :blush: I did wake up in a cold sweat but I'm sure it was because I thought that the producers had done it on purpose for Joe to lose and nothing to do with the tightness of the suit in places  :rofl2: :rofl2: ;)