Author Topic: If It Weren't for Joe I.......  (Read 10263 times)

blackenroses

• Superman
If It Weren't for Joe I.......
« on: April 28, 2012, 03:24:55 PM »
If It Weren't for Joe I.......

My family would think I'm more normal than they do now LOL  :D

litcar

• Superman
Re: If It Weren't for Joe I.......
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 03:28:04 PM »
If it weren't for Joe.....

I wouldn't have met so many lovely people from all over the UK and hopefully from abroad soon aswell.

Ping - Annie L

• RIP
  • Superman
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 03:58:13 PM »
If it weren't for Joe

I wouldn't have got a new dumb phone..... and a nervous breakdown.....

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 04:01:03 PM »
 if it wernt for joe i wouldnt have come on forums or even  twitter or any internet

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

blackenroses

• Superman
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 04:20:44 PM »
If it weren't for Joe....

I would never have know the pure excitement that we've all experienced years ago, and now!

bryder

• Superman
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 04:22:16 PM »
If it weren't for Joe

Would not be trying to save money to pay for his next tour but still can only manage to see one or two.   :)

Thanks to mihi for the sig

litcar

• Superman
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 04:24:39 PM »
If it weren't for Joe........

I would never have dared ring up a radio station for a Joe competition and tell the DJ off while on air for not playing Joe songs!!!! :shock1: :blush:

mihi

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 05:32:38 PM »
If it weren't for Joe I wouldnt travel to Liverpool in my only 3 weeks off

MEW

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 05:42:45 PM »
If it weren't for Joe, I wouldn't have a pink bag. :rofl3:

22/5/2010 4/6/2011 5/6/2011 24/7/2011 5/11/2011 11/8/2012
http://www.mcelderrydaily.com/

Trudy

• Superman
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 06:08:38 PM »
if it wernt for joe ----- i would have never been to south sheilds for bents park.

Credit to Mihi for my avatar and sig. ;)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/TrudyDownes ;)

Sug60

• Superman
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 06:15:51 PM »
If it weren't for Joe i would never of had the courage to travel to Manchester the morning after the riots with the hope of seeing Joe at BBC M/c on his Classic tour, my family did think i had lost my marbles but well worth it  :hurrah: :ilovejoe:

Special thanks to Mihi for avatar and signature

queenie4joe

• Superman
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 06:32:17 PM »
If it weren't for Joe

My bank balance would be a lot healthier-(but wouldn't miss seeing him for the world-  can't take it with me )  Looking forward to doing it all again  :haha:

Hayley

• Superman
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 06:54:26 PM »
If it weren't for Joe ...............

I would never have taken the leap of faith to travel 6 hours on a train to Scotland to meet women I had never heard of and share a room with a stranger.  :shock1: all for two songs.

If it weren't for Joe, I would probably still be the same shy girl I was 2 years ago, that found it difficult to talk to new people or express an opinion.  I wouldn't have grown as a person and in confidence, I wouldn't have found the ability to voice my opinion and do what I want, regardless of what others think. I wouldn't have had the courage to jump on a train to meet strangers, be able to sit round a table or hotel room lobby and chat to someone I had never met 30 minutes ago.

If it weren't for Joe, I wouldnd't have so many memories from Joe gigs and the "afterparty". 

If it wasn't for Joe I would not have laughed so much, cried so many tears of happiness, joy, pride and heartache, I wouldn't have met people on the internet, stayed at an expensive, scary gorgeous castle for a weekend, spent 200 to go to a charity event at Robin Gibbs house, queued from 6am for a concert, chatted to a giant drag queen, clocked up more miles than I care to remember, got stranded in Ireland, made friends with  people that I can just be "me" with, no fakeness or pressure, stayed on a houseboat, slept on the floor of an apartment or house after a Joe gig, not slept for over 24 hours to travel from one place to another for a Joe show, spent 20 on sandwiches in room service, found the inspiration and motivation to start running, found (and kinda lost) the passion to write, spent 500 on an iphone to keep up to date with Joe news, travelled from one part of the country to another, slept in more Travelodges than I have had hot dinners, gone to the Kremlin.  :shock1: Changed my plans last minute to see Joe, go to the ballet, go to a classical concert, wait outside the ITV studios for hours to watch Joe sing 2 minutes of opera for 4 weeks basically in a row, felt as though I have so much in common with people I have never met, standing outside in the cold shoeless and shivering trying to get a signal to upload videos to youtube, spent 70 for the worst meet and greet ever and quorn sasauges, go to Dublin and Belfast to go to 2 gay clubs, KFC and a kebab shop, sign up to twitter, forums and instagram, spent 120 on a train as I missed my train due to chatting, have people I don't know calling my name, and do everything possible and travel far and wide to watch some young guy sing and loved every minute of it, every penny spent and every hours of sleep lost.

If it weren't for Joe I would have more money, lots more money.  Be richer in my purse but poorer with in friends and memories.

Thanks to Mihi for my sig.

Twitter http://twitter.com/Hubz1988  %-P

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hubz1988?fe

Follow me on Instagram  http://followgram.me/hubz1988/

litcar

• Superman
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 07:01:21 PM »
What was it you said there Hayely that you kinda lost the passion for writing?!!!! :lol: :lol:

carisma

• Global Moderator
  • Superman
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 07:02:30 PM »
Aww Hayley and if it wasn't for you (and your writing & videoing) I wouldn't have been able to share in so much of it  :thankyou:

Thanks to Mihi for my sig  :)